General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

REVZILLA - Excellent Customer Service

Old 11-20-2018, 04:31 PM
Cosmic Razorback
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 16,720 Likes on 6,884 Posts
Default REVZILLA - Excellent Customer Service

I have been buying from Revzilla for for at least 8 years now and have always sang their praises. Usually everything I need is in stock, free shipping over $40 bucks and easy no freight returns is you don't like it or it does not fit. In those 8 years I have bought 5 helmets, gloves, phone mount, Klim socks, base layers, you name it. I even bought my last pair of Yaffee Monkey Bars at a great price and had them in two days. Only once before did I return a helmet that just was not what I expected when it arrived. No questions asked, they paid the freight back and issued a full credit. I enjoy earning the Zilla Bucks also!

Fast forward and last Thursday I ordered the Dry Spec D66 bags for an upcoming trip the wife nd i are taking. It arrived Monday and was exactly what we wanted and expected it to be. They do a GREAT job of the video product reviews! Well as we were trying to set these up on the bike to see how they work and look we realized there were two straps not in the package. No problem I knew they would make it right. I came in to the house after 7 pm last night and decided to just call them. Well much to my surprise they answered the phone, talked to me about the situation and assured me they would make it right. The guy I was speaking with asked if he can send me a email and have me to reply with pictures of what I received and a picture of the manual showing what is missing. I did that last night and woke up this morning to a Return packing list and prepaid UPS shipping lable. They wanted me to send EVERYTHING back and they were sending a complete new set. COOL. Then he stated in the email that as soon as I take it to the UPS store and send a copy of the shipping receipt they will immediately ship out the new one. I did that at lunch today, emailed a copy of the shipping receipt and had a confirmation of the new NO CHARGE order in 15 minutes. It will be delivered on Saturday.

These guys truly understand QUALITY SERVICE & QUALITY Products!

https://www.revzilla.com/

The following 2 users liked this post by Cosmic Razorback:
nobodyknowsme (11-21-2018), union53 (11-21-2018)
Old 11-20-2018, 04:44 PM
DaveE
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 1,035 Likes on 879 Posts

Seconded. I stupidly ordered the wrong size tires for my bike last year and they had no issues with the swap. Great company to deal with

The following users liked this post:
Cosmic Razorback (11-20-2018)
Old 11-20-2018, 05:51 PM
vistavette
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 183 Likes on 129 Posts

Agree. Over the years I've ordered a number of items from them and they've been great to deal with.

Old 11-20-2018, 08:31 PM
NORTY FLATZ
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 5,373 Likes on 2,948 Posts

Wouldn't it have been easier to just have them ship the missing items? Certainly more efficient.

BTW, I've used Revzilla too. Prices are a little higher than other places, but they DO service after the sale. (As many here can attest.)

Old 11-20-2018, 09:58 PM
SWFLGuy
Road Warrior
Received 1,211 Likes on 597 Posts

I really like Revzilla. I’ve bought a couple helmets and some other riding gear from them.
They are real easy to work with.

Old 11-20-2018, 10:18 PM
HD_fan
Road Warrior
Received 589 Likes on 358 Posts

Revzilla = my online go to place to order anything moto parts/gear! They even have a video review on just about everything you are looking to buy from them.

Old 11-21-2018, 03:27 AM
Cosmic Razorback
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 16,720 Likes on 6,884 Posts

Originally Posted by NORTY FLATZ
Wouldn't it have been easier to just have them ship the missing items? Certainly more efficient.

BTW, I've used Revzilla too. Prices are a little higher than other places, but they DO service after the sale. (As many here can attest.)
Yes, my thought exactly. I called and asked that and for them it was easier to return and reship. He said they do not have access to just those two straps. My thoughts were to pull them out of a set they already have. The problem is the warehouse system and computer system cannot understand that!

No biggie on my part. Just hope the next shipment is complete.

Old 11-21-2018, 07:56 AM
SBRob
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,069 Likes on 1,631 Posts

Originally Posted by HD_fan
Revzilla = my online go to place to order anything moto parts/gear! They even have a video review on just about everything you are looking to buy from them.
^^^this^^^...they are the only online motorsicle parts/gear store I order form.

Old 11-21-2018, 08:17 AM
ThePaintPirate
Club Member
Received 1,482 Likes on 781 Posts

I've price matched other websites on RevZilla and have had no issues. I'm talking matching no-name Jim Bob's Outhouse Cycles with RevZilla at a 50% price difference and they still do it. Great service!

PS: Cool garage, too bad there's a Jeep in it!

Last edited by ThePaintPirate; 11-21-2018 at 08:18 AM.
The following users liked this post:
Cosmic Razorback (11-21-2018)
Old 11-21-2018, 08:35 AM
CyGlide
Road Captain
Received 77 Likes on 59 Posts

Yep I've always had good experience with them. They try to price match if they can. Only thing they weren't able to was some tires from Dennis Kirk because they said kirk was selling them below what their cost was. With the problems I had ordering from Dennis Kirk it would have been worth the extra $15 to get them from Revzilla.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: REVZILLA - Excellent Customer Service