General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What Is The Most Common ERRORs You See BIKERs Making....?

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2019, 10:48 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 47,828 Likes on 17,453 Posts

Originally Posted by QNman

My wife asked me why all my motorcycles have had ladies names. I answered "because I wouldn't enjoy riding a dude all day!"

Duh!
So she ask you what you where going to do with the other 23 hours and 58 minutes of the day ?

Old 01-04-2019, 01:30 AM
saltlick
Road Warrior
Received 232 Likes on 175 Posts

Originally Posted by hambone51
It drives me crazy to see guys waiting for a light to change who put their bike in neutral and put their hands on the gas tank. WTF?
coming from years riding different sport bikes i can guarantee you the reason sport bike riders are doing that is to relive the pressure and pain they feel in thier wrists from putting all thier weight down on thier hands while riding. Thats the reason you see them riding with one hand on the clip on handlebars and one hand/arm perched up on thier waist. I use to ride my sport bike and after a while hope to god for a red light so i could put it in neutral and put my hands on the tank for a rest.

Old 01-04-2019, 01:39 AM
saltlick
Road Warrior
Received 232 Likes on 175 Posts

As far as group rides go, been in a few clubs locally here. One for sportbikes, one for all bikes, one for just ducatis. These were local good sized clubs too. Every one of them i was in there was an accident of some sort at some point during the summer. Every one of them came down to "watch how fast i am, how cool i am, how far i can ride without taking a break" attitude which came from the guy in the lead then of course everyone had to follow him and went way too fast for thier own abilities. Thats the bottom line for every bigger MC club i was in.Maybe i just had bad luck finding a good group....figured they all must be like that since thats the only attitude i found. To sum it up, the biggest mistake i see out there bikers make is RIDING WITH A GROUP OF BIKERS.

Last edited by saltlick; 01-04-2019 at 01:44 AM.
Old 01-04-2019, 06:59 AM
BuzzCap7
Received 18,325 Likes on 10,701 Posts

Originally Posted by saltlick
As far as group rides go, been in a few clubs locally here. One for sportbikes, one for all bikes, one for just ducatis. These were local good sized clubs too. Every one of them i was in there was an accident of some sort at some point during the summer. Every one of them came down to "watch how fast i am, how cool i am, how far i can ride without taking a break" attitude which came from the guy in the lead then of course everyone had to follow him and went way too fast for thier own abilities. Thats the bottom line for every bigger MC club i was in.Maybe i just had bad luck finding a good group....figured they all must be like that since thats the only attitude i found. To sum it up, the biggest mistake i see out there bikers make is RIDING WITH A GROUP OF BIKERS.
G'morn'n SL,

I honestly think u just did not find the right group yet. Maybe in part are the groups who ride Ducati's and go Zippity-Zip-Zip fast like sport bikes are lumped into the WTF category.

Where I am there are at least 4 groups/clubs here that are all looking at safety and have their ego bridled.

Maybe you need to look for a more toned down (less testosterone) type club?

Old 01-04-2019, 01:44 PM
QNman
Supporter
Received 3,706 Likes on 1,987 Posts

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
So she ask you what you where going to do with the other 23 hours and 58 minutes of the day ?
You KNOW my wife??

Old 01-04-2019, 03:32 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 47,828 Likes on 17,453 Posts

Originally Posted by QNman
You KNOW my wife??
No but I had my own once

The following users liked this post:
QNman (01-04-2019)