Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Corbin contact

Old 01-02-2019, 11:05 PM
OldMike
Outstanding HDF Member

I wonder if one was to contact and order through the Corbin Florida showroom, would they get good service?

Old 01-02-2019, 11:33 PM
nobodyknowsme
Ultimate HDF Member
Thanked 1,511 Times in 1,163 Posts

My experience with the company was very positive. This has been a bit less than a year ago. Awesome seat.

Old 01-03-2019, 02:17 AM
MatteGlide15
Outstanding HDF Member

Just not on Harley forums but a lot of others have had problems with their Customer service. If your lucky and donít have any issues with your seat then I imagine you rave about em!!! But like a lot of guys on here and other places if thereís an issue you might as well pound sand.....

For that reason Iíve bought every brand of seat but theirs! The only way Iíd buy 1 is if I moved close to their shop. That way if and when thereís an issue there wonít be any kind of run around Iíll be parked outside there shop bright n early everyday till I get my issue resolved

Old 01-03-2019, 06:54 AM
2goldens
Road Master

Originally Posted by OldMike View Post
I wonder if one was to contact and order through the Corbin Florida showroom, would they get good service?
I bought an off the shelf seat from the Ormond Beach store once. It was a good experience. Just lucked out that they had the seat and color with some special stitching just sitting there. Someone must have ordered it and then backed out. They swapped the seat onto the bike for me and I came back later with the truck to pick up my original seat. Very accommodating guys.
Forward to a few years later I stopped by to see about getting a seat for a different bike. Sat down with them, picked out a model, discussed backrest and color options, etc. I thought it was something they could do in their shop there. Nope. Would have been ordered there in Florida, made in California and shipped to me at my NY/Canada border home whenever it was done. I opted to remove the passenger pillion from my old Mustang, add a small rack and fender bib and turn it into a solo rider myself. Saved myself about $800.

Old 01-03-2019, 07:13 AM
OldMike
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by 2goldens View Post
I bought an off the shelf seat from the Ormond Beach store once. It was a good experience. Just lucked out that they had the seat and color with some special stitching just sitting there. Someone must have ordered it and then backed out. They swapped the seat onto the bike for me and I came back later with the truck to pick up my original seat. Very accommodating guys.
Forward to a few years later I stopped by to see about getting a seat for a different bike. Sat down with them, picked out a model, discussed backrest and color options, etc. I thought it was something they could do in their shop there. Nope. Would have been ordered there in Florida, made in California and shipped to me at my NY/Canada border home whenever it was done. I opted to remove the passenger pillion from my old Mustang, add a small rack and fender bib and turn it into a solo rider myself. Saved myself about $800.
Thanks for the info.
I'm wondering if anybody else has experience with the Florida Corbin store and maybe a contact person they dealt with. I want to explore the Corbin idea thoroughly, I'm also looking at the other seat builders for a nice solo seat. Saddlemen has the Renegade LS one that looks nice, Mustang Wide Tripper is nice but I only see the plain top so far for my bike.

Old 01-03-2019, 03:17 PM
nytryder
Elite HDF Member

There is no direct contact phone # for the Ormond store. You have to call Cali then be transferred to Ormond. My experience with Corbin has been great. On the other hand I have had no issues concerning my new seat. I am lucky enough to live a few miles form Ormond and can pick ou a seat for a trial ride. I have purchased 2 seats from them in the last 3 yrs. All is well here.Hope this helps.

Old 01-03-2019, 04:43 PM
skratch
Extreme HDF Member

maybe a contact person they dealt with..
i've dealt with a guy named sergio at the florida store. don't have his personal contact details any more though....

Old 01-03-2019, 04:50 PM
OldMike
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by nytryder View Post
There is no direct contact phone # for the Ormond store. You have to call Cali then be transferred to Ormond. My experience with Corbin has been great. On the other hand I have had no issues concerning my new seat. I am lucky enough to live a few miles form Ormond and can pick ou a seat for a trial ride. I have purchased 2 seats from them in the last 3 yrs. All is well here.Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by skratch View Post
i've dealt with a guy named sergio at the florida store. don't have his personal contact details any more though....
Thanks for the info guys.
There's more seats becoming available for the new Softails and I'm not doing any serious riding for 3 months.

Old 01-11-2019, 05:22 PM
Cozz
Road Warrior
Default Good service from Corbin

I picked up a Corbin solo seat recently that was missing some parts. Called the Florida store 800 number directly and spoke to Marty. Super nice and helpful guy. Sold me the pieces I needed, no problem. Didnít seem to matter that I wasnít the original owner of the seat. Good experience overall. There you have it.

The Following User Says Thank You to Cozz For This Useful Post:
GalvTexGuy (01-11-2019)
Old 01-11-2019, 05:40 PM
BgDadddy
Road Captain

Thanks for the info.
I'm wondering if anybody else has experience with the Florida Corbin store and maybe a contact person they dealt with. I want to explore the Corbin idea thoroughly, I'm also looking at the other seat builders for a nice solo seat. Saddlemen has the Renegade LS one that looks nice, Mustang Wide Tripper is nice but I only see the plain top so far for my bike.
Russell Day Long. You won't be sorry.

Search this Thread
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: