Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson Forums (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/)
-   General Harley Davidson Chat (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/general-harley-davidson-chat-29/)
-   -   Corbin contact (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/general-harley-davidson-chat/1266106-corbin-contact.html)

Cozz 01-02-2019 03:32 PM

Corbin contact

Do we have a contact person at Corbin ?

purpledeuce 01-02-2019 04:21 PM

Even if you find one, the customer service is an absolute joke there.

Cozz 01-02-2019 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by purpledeuce (Post 17931249)
Even if you find one, the customer service is an absolute joke there.

i’ve Noticed.

purpledeuce 01-02-2019 05:18 PM

If you need a part or any type of service you better hope you’re the original buyer, otherwise they won’t lift a finger. They have good seats, at least they used to, but I’ll never deal with them again. Some years back I ordered a Hollywood solo for my deuce, they sent it with the wrong cover and when I called, they refused to take it back and fix it. I ended up having my CC reverse the charges, never again.

Kingface 01-02-2019 07:11 PM

When did you all have these issues with Corbin? I've called them twice in the last 2 months and had an actual human answer AND they were both VERY helpful. I've read the stories on here and all so went in not expecting much. I came away VERY impressed.

KYRGultra 01-02-2019 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by Kingface (Post 17931580)
When did you all have these issues with Corbin? I've called them twice in the last 2 months and had an actual human answer AND they were both VERY helpful. I've read the stories on here and all so went in not expecting much. I came away VERY impressed.

I put a Corbin seat on each of my 3 prior Harleys, the first 2 were without issue and Corbin folks seemed OK. But it was my 3rd, and also my LAST ever under ANY circumstances seat, where problems arose. I will never ever purchase any Corbin anything ever again.

To sum it up, if they have what you want they will take your call or email, your cc number, etc. and everything seems fine. But have an issue, even a little tiny issue, and the worm turns! All I got was lies, ignored my contacts, BS and more BS. And it was THEIR fault, not mine, and there was no need for all the crap. And anytime I have the opportunity to badmouth them I will. There are too many good vendors out there selling good products and maintaining a good customer services staff to put up with the lies and BS Corbin will put you through to resolve an issue.

purpledeuce 01-02-2019 07:59 PM

I do the same thing, I warn anyone that will listen to stay as far away from Corbin as possible

GalvTexGuy 01-02-2019 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by Cozz (Post 17931277)
i’ve Noticed.

Did you actually try contacting them? If so, what was the verdict? If you haven't, why not give it try? What have you got to lose?

skratch 01-02-2019 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by purpledeuce (Post 17931339)
If you need a part or any type of service you better hope you’re the original buyer, otherwise they won’t lift a finger. They have good seats, at least they used to, but I’ll never deal with them again. Some years back I ordered a Hollywood solo for my deuce, they sent it with the wrong cover and when I called, they refused to take it back and fix it. I ended up having my CC reverse the charges, never again.

i bought a used corbin seat that only had one key. i contacted them and they sent out 2 additional keys free of charge.

i also had a 'nose job' done on a second hand seat (was probably the same one as the keys, i've only had a couple). sent it out to cal. and they took care of it for me. yes, i had to pay shipping, and i had to pay $30 for the work. but they did the work, did it in a timely manner, and were very professional and courteous about it.

yes, i've also heard about the horrible customer service they have. have heard those stories since i started riding in 2002. yet somehow they manage to stay in business.

purpledeuce 01-02-2019 09:50 PM

^^ you’re one of the lucky ones, if one gets a seat without any issue then they’re good seats for sure. But with my last experience I’ll never try another Corbin. If it had been my mistake I would have owned it, but what I ordered was not what I received or what was listed on the invoice