Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson Forums (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/)
-   General Harley Davidson Chat (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/general-harley-davidson-chat-29/)
-   -   Problems with Fuel Moto (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/general-harley-davidson-chat/1274058-problems-with-fuel-moto.html)

wesley carter 03-08-2019 02:26 AM

Problems with Fuel Moto

Hey all, Looking for some kind of advice .. On Nov 25 2018, I ordered a ceramic coated mid pipe and a power vision tuner to the sum of 1000.00. They showed in stock when I ordered them..
I waited a couple weeks to see if it would ship nothing. So I called them up the said they were on back order and said they would begin to ship them out on Jan 1. Wasn't happy but no biggy wasn't ridding in Michigan anyways.. I Called back 2nd week in jan some thing happend and they would ship out in Feb. Here it is in March and still no mid pipe or tuner. Now on to the 2nd part of this.
I call up Fuel moto to set up a slot to take my 17 sg up to them and get a big bore kit done. Got my date and time, on June 26 9am.I am Happy as shit more power. They told me they would send me a itemized invoice of parts and labor cost .. Now mind you I had to put a 250 dollar deposit for the slot.
I waited no invoice, so I call them and was told I will talk to some one and have mikala ( I think that was her name) to email me an invoice. Did not happen. I have read over and over how great this company is on multiple forums. Now I'am just plain pissed off and ready to say F$%^ it... Fuel moto needs to make this shit right some how... it is not like I'am spending 100 bucks I am spending a good chunk of change with this company. But it should not matter if it was 100, a customer is a customer..
Thoughts?

Prot 03-08-2019 02:44 AM

They have an active account and participate on this forum.

This the only post I have read that was not in total praise of them.

JayStronghawk 03-08-2019 03:37 AM

No reason whatsoever to doubt your problems with Fuel Moto .. Hopefully get it resolved soon .. I have dealt with them several times over the years and all have good results and happy endings including my Stage 1 on my Indian Chieftain with a PVCX Tuner which most Tuners won't touch with a 10 foot pole ..

shanneba 03-08-2019 05:33 AM

They are in the process of building a new shop and moving.
They may be working out of two locations as they move.

I believe the moving "sale" ended on Feb 18th.
I saw a FB post about a week ago about the the installation of the dyno in the new facility.

Iceman24 03-08-2019 06:13 AM

Definitely not going to make any friends here by bashing Fuel Moto...they're highly touted.

IMO, you're being a tad impatient and just have to have some faith...sometimes you're not in-the-know on what's happening on "their" side. Try contacting them via. the forum.

Screamin beagle 03-08-2019 06:36 AM

Lol...a tad impatient..the guy placed an order in November !!! . Anyway I'll still agree with everybody else here and say that fuel moto is one of the best companies I've ever dealt with in any type of transaction...motorcycle or otherwise. You should call again because it sounds like you got lost in the shuffle of their move. So give them another chance, because based on their reputation they'll make it right for you

Uncle Larry 03-08-2019 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by shanneba (Post 18089438)
They are in the process of building a new shop and moving.
They may be working out of two locations as they move.

I believe the moving "sale" ended on Feb 18th.
I saw a FB post about a week ago about the the installation of the dyno in the new facility.

Yep ... This ( probably ) answers the O.P.'s concerns

hellonewman 03-08-2019 07:52 AM

Theres an old saying. If you haven't upset any customers you haven't been in business long enough. They have a great reputation for sure and no disrespect but I can assure you he is not the only unhappy customer, its just part of owning a business. How they make him happy again is what sets a great business apart from a crappy one.

chamokie 03-08-2019 07:55 AM

Call and ask for Jamie, he will help you with your issue''s.

GalvTexGuy 03-08-2019 08:12 AM

Based on everything I know about them, they'll make it right. If they don't, I'll be surprised.