Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Problems with Fuel Moto

Old 03-08-2019, 02:26 AM
wesley carter
Received 12 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Problems with Fuel Moto

Hey all, Looking for some kind of advice .. On Nov 25 2018, I ordered a ceramic coated mid pipe and a power vision tuner to the sum of 1000.00. They showed in stock when I ordered them..
I waited a couple weeks to see if it would ship nothing. So I called them up the said they were on back order and said they would begin to ship them out on Jan 1. Wasn't happy but no biggy wasn't ridding in Michigan anyways.. I Called back 2nd week in jan some thing happend and they would ship out in Feb. Here it is in March and still no mid pipe or tuner. Now on to the 2nd part of this.
I call up Fuel moto to set up a slot to take my 17 sg up to them and get a big bore kit done. Got my date and time, on June 26 9am.I am Happy as **** more power. They told me they would send me a itemized invoice of parts and labor cost .. Now mind you I had to put a 250 dollar deposit for the slot.
I waited no invoice, so I call them and was told I will talk to some one and have mikala ( I think that was her name) to email me an invoice. Did not happen. I have read over and over how great this company is on multiple forums. Now I'am just plain pissed off and ready to say F$%^ it... Fuel moto needs to make this **** right some how... it is not like I'am spending 100 bucks I am spending a good chunk of change with this company. But it should not matter if it was 100, a customer is a customer..
Thoughts?

Old 03-08-2019, 02:44 AM
Prot
Club Member
Received 3,925 Likes on 2,163 Posts

They have an active account and participate on this forum.

This the only post I have read that was not in total praise of them.

The following 2 users liked this post by Prot:
94 ultra (03-08-2019), Huskers (03-08-2019)
Old 03-08-2019, 03:37 AM
JayStronghawk
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 138 Likes on 118 Posts

No reason whatsoever to doubt your problems with Fuel Moto .. Hopefully get it resolved soon .. I have dealt with them several times over the years and all have good results and happy endings including my Stage 1 on my Indian Chieftain with a PVCX Tuner which most Tuners won't touch with a 10 foot pole ..

Old 03-08-2019, 05:33 AM
shanneba
Road Master
Received 233 Likes on 203 Posts

They are in the process of building a new shop and moving.
They may be working out of two locations as they move.

I believe the moving "sale" ended on Feb 18th.
I saw a FB post about a week ago about the the installation of the dyno in the new facility.

The following users liked this post:
94 ultra (03-08-2019)
Old 03-08-2019, 06:13 AM
Iceman24
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 767 Likes on 667 Posts

Definitely not going to make any friends here by bashing Fuel Moto...they're highly touted.

IMO, you're being a tad impatient and just have to have some faith...sometimes you're not in-the-know on what's happening on "their" side. Try contacting them via. the forum.

Old 03-08-2019, 06:36 AM
Screamin beagle
Road Warrior
Received 513 Likes on 316 Posts

Lol...a tad impatient..the guy placed an order in November !!! . Anyway I'll still agree with everybody else here and say that fuel moto is one of the best companies I've ever dealt with in any type of transaction...motorcycle or otherwise. You should call again because it sounds like you got lost in the shuffle of their move. So give them another chance, because based on their reputation they'll make it right for you

The following 4 users liked this post by Screamin beagle:
Beaux (03-08-2019), Nomadmax (03-08-2019), scumBAGGER (03-10-2019), tar_snake (03-08-2019)
Old 03-08-2019, 07:06 AM
Uncle Larry
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 6,554 Likes on 4,038 Posts

Originally Posted by shanneba View Post
They are in the process of building a new shop and moving.
They may be working out of two locations as they move.

I believe the moving "sale" ended on Feb 18th.
I saw a FB post about a week ago about the the installation of the dyno in the new facility.
Yep ... This ( probably ) answers the O.P.'s concerns

Old 03-08-2019, 07:52 AM
hellonewman
Club Member
Received 305 Likes on 237 Posts

Theres an old saying. If you haven't upset any customers you haven't been in business long enough. They have a great reputation for sure and no disrespect but I can assure you he is not the only unhappy customer, its just part of owning a business. How they make him happy again is what sets a great business apart from a crappy one.

The following 2 users liked this post by hellonewman:
JayStronghawk (03-09-2019), tar_snake (03-08-2019)
Old 03-08-2019, 07:55 AM
chamokie
Supporter
Received 143 Likes on 66 Posts

Call and ask for Jamie, he will help you with your issue''s.

Old 03-08-2019, 08:12 AM
GalvTexGuy
Elite HDF Member
Received 838 Likes on 557 Posts

Based on everything I know about them, they'll make it right. If they don't, I'll be surprised.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: