Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson Forums (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/)
-   General Harley Davidson Chat (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/general-harley-davidson-chat-29/)
-   -   Best Prices On Genuine Harley Parts (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/general-harley-davidson-chat/159181-best-prices-on-genuine-harley-parts.html)

HD Attitude 10-12-2007 06:27 PM

Best Prices On Genuine Harley Parts

You guys hooked me up with a dealer up north that was beating everyones prices on Genuine Harley parts but my pc crashed. Does anyone know of a dealer that has the best prices on parts ? Thanks

Mrkicks 10-12-2007 06:33 PM

RE: Best Prices On Genuine Harley Parts

chicagoharley.com gives 20% off, but usually you have to wait for a part since they don't stock everything. There are others as well, zanottis, charlieshd.com (ask for Jenni)

cmas06 10-12-2007 06:43 PM

ive ordered stuff from adventure and i think zadka both in pa and they bot were awsome.

mnvikingsfan 10-12-2007 06:55 PM

ORIGINAL: Mrkicks

chicagoharley.com gives 20% off, but usually you have to wait for a part since they don't stock everything. There are others as well, zanottis, charlieshd.com (ask for Jenni)
Agreed on Chicagoharleyhd. I ordered a sissy bar and pad for my RKC recently. Took about 10 days to get it but it saved me roughly 80 bucks so well worth it IMHO. Also, they kept in touch via email about the shipment of the part and the tracking number as well....good service all the way around. Unless you need it that day, who wouldn't wait a few days to save 20%??

jc_denton 10-12-2007 07:34 PM

Chicago Harley all the way. We ordered all our accessories through them, and they delivered great products everytime. They offer 20% off regular HD stuff and 10% off third party stuff like Vance & Hines, etc.

06dynablack 10-12-2007 07:39 PM

just ordered 5 oil filters from chicago even after shipping it still 4 dollors savings and deliverd to door

snakeinthegrass 10-12-2007 08:11 PM

Chicago Harley - Ordered a Thunderstar front rim, installation kit and hub cap. Got it in 10 days delivered to my door. No taxes and only $18.00 UPS shipping. Saved a total of $184 over local dealershipwhodid not have one in stock. Excellent service and communications. These local dealershipscannot compete with internet purchasing. Chicago Harleyis doinga huge volume of internet sales.Definitely worth the short wait to save that kind of money on parts. As long as they offer 20% off I will continue to order fron Chi-Town Harley. Just plan ahead for the parts that you will need down the line.

rwjjr 10-12-2007 08:49 PM

Another ++ for chi town harley,takes about a week or so,but great service and reasonable shipping rates

serge627 10-12-2007 09:42 PM

Good to know guys, thanks for the heads up

SparkyRKM 10-12-2007 09:55 PM

I agree with www.chicagoharley.com, BUT...if you DON'T livein Pennsylvania, it isgenerally cheapertobuyparts via Internet from Zanotti Motor Company, Butler, PA.(www.zanottimotor.com). No this is not an advertisement nor do I work forthem.Just real nice,honestpeople! They generally give 20% and most timesmore off Harley parts - and ship to your door. I live in PA, so I have to pay tax on my orders, which usually makes Chicago a better deal for me, however,I don't believeout of state orders pay any tax. If you aren't sure which is the better deal, simply check Zanotti'sprices against Chicago'son their respective websitesbefore you decide.