General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GOOD Dealers and Experiences

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2006, 08:55 PM
ratmotortom
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: GOOD Dealers and Experiences

Jim's Harley Davidson. Mendon, Ohio. Been there since 1967. Owner still turns the wrenches and his wife sells the bikes. Great selection of bikes and parts. On site museum too ! If you need a part for a classic Harley, Jim either has it or fabricates his own. Great place. Been doing business with them for years. 5 stars. *****

The following users liked this post:
skypeace (11-08-2018)
Old 01-15-2006, 09:08 PM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 154 Likes on 52 Posts

Legacy Harley Davidson-Effingham,IL and Gutterridge Harley Davidson-Danville, IL.

Legacy is my home dealer and almost brand new. Three of the friendliest guys own it and I get along with them like family. They go out of their way to treat me good because they know that I know alot of people and I always support them. Great staff and beutiful new building.

Gutterridge is my 2nd home. They have a dyno and some really good techs. They do all my major work. They treat me like family too.

It's great to have a couple of dealers I can trusy. Neither is interested in ripping me off and usually give me a decent break.

I've had some bad dealer experiences but that is for the other thread.

Terry

Brianfastbob (10-27-2019)
Old 01-15-2006, 10:44 PM
molsenice
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

McDermott's in Fort Ann, NY story too long to tell but a 5 out of 5 would be short changing them.

Old 01-16-2006, 12:23 AM
twoseas
Road Master

Cajun Harley in Lafayette, Louisiana -***** - very friendly and helpful towards their customers.

Sold me my bike for $600.00 below MSRP because I'm in the Military !! Not that's awesome and appreciated !!

reesmicm (02-21-2018)
Old 01-16-2006, 05:31 AM
Rhubarb
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Mcguire in Walnut Creek, CA.

Made me feel like family. No good discounts, but nobody can beat web prices anyhow.

Parts guys have spent a lot of time with me helping me to plan and not make 'bad' purchases. Even the owner makes a point to say Hi to everyone.

They know me, and my name. Even if I can't remember most of theirs. They have my business as long as I am living within a reasonable distance of them.

Old 01-16-2006, 10:08 AM
fl_799
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Treasure coast Harley Davidson, Stuart Florida. Excellent deal including MSRP sale, $600 destination+prep. Low pressure add-ons.

Old 01-16-2006, 11:29 AM
zopi
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Bayaside Harley in Portsmouth, VA, and Outer Banks Harley in Elizabeth City NC...owned by the same folks...damn nice folks to deal with.

I've heard good things about Carolina Harley Davidson, but no direct experience...

Old 01-16-2006, 12:28 PM
lil_gmac2
Outstanding HDF Member

Everyone I've been to and dealt with is pretty good. Valley H-D, Mitchell H-D, Livermore H-D and Redwood City H-D treats me really good.

Old 01-16-2006, 12:29 PM
firefighter43
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

legends harley davidson, ledgewood,nj. great dealer. gave me a good deal on first bike and after that one was totaled gave me a better deal on second one. good people, good service. very friendly and they go out of there way to help. ill give them *****

Old 01-16-2006, 01:27 PM
Blackbird
Extreme HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

I have nothing but good things to say about Dillon Brothers Harley-Davidson in Omaha, NE. I bought my 2006 XL 1200C Custom Sportster from them. The sales, service and parts staff are outstanding. I highly recommend them to anyone in the Omaha area looking to buy a Harley or have their bike worked on. They are located at 174th & Maple. Their phone number is: (402) 289-5556

Quick Reply: GOOD Dealers and Experiences