General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GOOD Dealers and Experiences

Old 03-19-2017, 08:41 AM
cjboot
Stage III
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Space Coast HD in Palm Bay FL. Great staff, service and pricing.

The following users liked this post:
99sfty (05-18-2017)
Old 03-24-2017, 11:59 AM
101ABN_17FLHTK
Cruiser
Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts

Four Rivers Harley, Paducah KY. Went all out and cut me a great deal on an M8 FLHTK

Old 03-27-2017, 02:29 PM
longrideshields-2
Premium Sponsor
Received 39 Likes on 34 Posts

We are fortunate here in Reno/Sparks/Carson. We have Reno H-D, Aces, Reno Chop Shop, Street Rider & Battle Born. All 5 of them are good, fair and honest in their service and custom work that they do. Like one of the previous post, things happen, but they all are willing to make it right if there is a problem. I would give them all 4 stars.

www.longrideshields.com

Old 04-08-2017, 07:25 AM
Firebolter
Tourer
Received 129 Likes on 84 Posts

Rommel HD in Annapolis MD. Been using them since 2003 when I first took my Buell in for a recall. Always friendly, honest and don't try and jack me. They give alot of freebies when you buy a bike including the first service. I like that----

Old 04-22-2017, 07:11 AM
joe139
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Talked to Howard about ordering some Ohlins very good guy to talk to Must have talked for an hour. I'm going to order a set next week, Joe

Old 04-22-2017, 05:33 PM
f150bft
Novice
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Treated very well

Smith Brothers H-D in Johnson City, Tennessee has been very good too me. I did not buy my scoot from them nor did I buy it new. I had lost a key recently along with the security fob and went to them for a replacement. They treated me like my scoot was the very first one ever sold. I was more than impressed. I didn't spend a lot of money with them but it didn't matter. I give them 5 stars...
On a like note. This is my first H-D and I can say that I have visited most every dealer in my riding area and All of them have been kind to me.

Old 04-24-2017, 05:38 PM
WHS1964
Intermediate
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Hells Canyon Harley Davidson! Five Stars. A small branch of another larger store in Spokane, and these folks really know how to treat customers. My experience lasted all day, literally from opening to closing and then a few hours more. But it was worth it. I rode several bikes, never pressured and ended up getting exactly what I dreamed. They even went to Spokane and picked it up the same day, then stayed until almost 8PM getting the accessories installed.
And then, on the way home I stopped on top of the pass to gear up... The general manager rode by on his way home, saw us in the rest area and turned around just to make sure everything was ok. This was customer service at it's finest.
So definitely 5 stars to Hells Canyon HD, Lewiston Idaho.

Old 04-29-2017, 01:32 PM
garbal
Stage IV
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Barnes Harley Davidson in Victora BC Canada

I must say, this is the best of any dealer experiences I've had.

I went in with a freshly skidded bike and a 3rd grade concussion.

I didn't know which end was up. I left my bike there for these guys to fix for me and it was nothing but great ever since. From the first time I walked in to the last phone call where they crated my bike to ship home!

Every one of the people in that organization are true professionals. I was always treated fairly and with a great deal of respect.

I've dealt with a lot of dealerships in my time... cars, trucks, bikes... but these men and women really stand out!

If you're ever in Victoria on Vancouver Island Canada... Stop in for a visit!

Last edited by garbal; 04-29-2017 at 01:38 PM.
Old 04-29-2017, 02:15 PM
el_diablo
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Somewhere in Orlando? I was in a time crunch. Limped my streetglide in with a bad throttle position sensor (plastic gear in handlebars fubar'd) Pulled me right in, had the new parts, and got me right back on the road. Damn nice guys.

Old 04-29-2017, 04:56 PM
BigRedUltra
Cruiser
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Harley Davidson of Brandon
Don't know if this is an example of a good dealer but it was the right thing to do in my opinion. I just traded my Ultra in for a new Fatboy. After making the deal which I thought was very good the sales manager told the sales rep to take me to parts and have them discount anything I ordered that night. Only a ten % discount but better than nothing. Parts were ordered that were not in stock. A few days later the parts came in and I pecked them up. When I got home I found that the luggage rack and back rest did not fit on the sissy bar that was ordered. I went back today and found that they ordered the correct part via the catalogue but it did not fit. The parts guy felt bad for me and after much research ordered another luggage rack which was more expensive and did not charge me for the upgrade. He said anything else I wanted he would discount for me. On top off all this the dealership gives rewards points for service and merchandise. I had $400. worth of points so I purchased over $400. worth of stuff which he discounted to bring it down to just under $400 so it cost me nothing. I think they went out of their way to keep me as a happy customer.

Last edited by BigRedUltra; 04-29-2017 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Forgot to mentioin Dealership

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: GOOD Dealers and Experiences