General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GOOD Dealers and Experiences

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2017, 06:33 AM
Minister1955
Intermediate
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Southern Thunder in Southaven, Ms.
I paid a visit there a couple weeks ago. They have a really nice store with a friendly staff.

Old 06-03-2017, 01:04 PM
GeeBel
6th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just bought a bike from Harley Davidson of Scottsdale in Arizona. The place is over the top with all the things going on inside and is pretty much a tourist destination. Game room, wedding chapel, tattoo shop, theater and on and on. That said, the staff are great to deal with. No pressure, answer questions, and are really helpful. Plus they have a ton of inventory (not as much as years past though). It's certainly worth taking a look if you're in the area.

Old 06-07-2017, 01:42 PM
Brewmany
Elite HDF Member
Received 657 Likes on 435 Posts

Twin Cities HD in Lakeville, MN. The other day the splines on my shift shaft went kaput, coudn't shift the bike and had to pull into a nearby parking lot. Called TC HD, and they sent out a trailer to haul me back to their place, I was about 5 miles from them when I parked it. When we go to the dealership I saw how slammed the service guys were- absolutely wall to wall bikes in line to get serviced, yet they still, during rush hour, sent two guys out to pick me up.
The charge for the repair was very reasonalble- $120 parts, labor and tax (half hour shop time @ $99/hr.). No charge for the rescue.
Got the repair done the next day and even washed the bike to boot.
Great service!

Old 06-08-2017, 09:54 PM
Frank the Real Biker
Road Master
Received 781 Likes on 302 Posts
Default Dillon HD in Omaha NE

During a 3 day trip I noticed my tach and speedo gauges were loose and rattling around in the fairing. (2015 Ultra Classic) Stopped for the night in Nebraska City NE and called Dillon HD in west Omaha. They said they'd look at it first thing in the morning. I showed up and they took it directly into the shop. It was a quick fix...about 15 minutes from the time it went in till the time they wheeled it out.

The service guys were friendly and helpful. Didn't get to talk to the tech. He looked quite busy. I spoke with some of the ladies in the motor clothes department and bought a T-shirt. Figured I owed 'em at least that much for taking care of me while I was out on the road.

Old 06-20-2017, 01:33 PM
BreakoutFL
Advanced
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Just bought a 2013 Breakout from Alligator Alley HD in Sunrise, FL (formerly Bruce Rossmeyers, where I bought a Night Train back in 2012). I have to say every single associate from sales to parts to financing was incredibly nice and I was treated like a long time family friend.

They have an active social media presence, lots of fun events (recently attended an in-store poker run which was a hoot), and everyone has good energy.

All of the employees clearly have a passion for their job and the bikes, and it is very evident. I look forward to every visit!

Old 06-22-2017, 02:52 PM
TroutBum
Tourer
Received 107 Likes on 66 Posts

Bought my 2017 Sportster 1200 Custom at Lane Splitter Harley Davidson in San Jose, CA. Great bunch of folks working there like Steve, Mark and Karma. No pressure to buy and answered my questions. They gave my 11 year old daughter the thumbs up to go sit on bikes. She spent a better part of an hour sitting on all the bikes she could. She loves the $40K plus CVO series. God help the guy she marries. lol

Old 06-30-2017, 09:32 AM
saafrican
Advanced
Received 29 Likes on 14 Posts
Default ALLIGATOR ALLEY HARLEY Fort Lauderdale

Hi guy. We always bitch and moan about Harley dealers and their service dept ,and that's good , but Ive had fantastic service from ALLIGATOR ALLEY. FORT LAUDERDALE . The guys have really been FANTASTIC they gave me a smoking awesome trade in and their service tech department had been outstanding
I publiicly want to express my appreciation for a great team at ALLIGATOR ALLEY

THANKS DOUG and STEVE and your team
REALLY OUTSTANDING

Old 07-03-2017, 07:01 PM
Nern13
Novice
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Between me and my dad, we have purchased 3 bikes from Hannums HD in Sellersville Pa. Always a pleasure walking in there, and dealing with the staff. An added bonus, they're installing a dunno! Woohoo

Old 07-09-2017, 04:29 AM
cards
Intermediate
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Harley Heaven in Adelaide South Australia. No pressure and the staff were fantastic. Gave $1000 for accessories. Everyone a winner.

Old 07-09-2017, 09:29 PM
RedneckRob
Novice
Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts

I watched a mechanic at Chunky River HD adjust foot pegs on a customers bike till they fit him perfect. No change. In today's money hungry business world that was very refreshing to see.

Quick Reply: GOOD Dealers and Experiences