General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GOOD Dealers and Experiences

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2007, 09:41 AM
q2bruiser
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: GOOD Dealers and Experiences

Mile High Harley in the Denver area has been a pleasure to deal with. The first thing I like is they always remember my name. They have been prompt in performing service with zero complaints from me.

Glad I purchased the bike there.

JKH

Old 10-28-2007, 03:13 PM
deadman77
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 137 Likes on 88 Posts

Woodstock Harley Davidson
Woodstock Illinois

Great folks, good service

MikeM

Old 10-29-2007, 04:15 PM
Candy Red Road Glide
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Curlys Harley Davidson in Winston Salem NC gets 5 stars and two thumbs up...i just purchased an 08 RG inCandy Red Sunglo and it could not have been easier and at a good price too...Clay the sells mgr was a pleasure to deal with as was every one i talked to. Definatly will get good marks on the survey. If you are in the market for a bike in NC give a Curlys a shot.

Old 10-30-2007, 12:53 AM
gnip
Cruiser

South East, Cleveland, Ohio
The salesman, (Lee), did exactly what he said he was going to do, he even bought me lunch while I was waiting for the paper work to go through!

They do a great fundraiser every year, it's called Ferrari Night, (cars and bikes), benifits Cops 4 Kids.

Old 11-03-2007, 08:04 AM
mojo2go
Tourer

If you're ever cruising the shoreline in West Michigan check out HOT ROD HARLEY DAVIDSON in Muskegon. They just opened a new store and have some hot babes working the counters. No pressure from the sales people and lots of stuff to look at. They also started hosting a bikefest last July which drew 10,000 plus bikers.
A few miles east in Fremont, is SANDY CORLEY HARLEY DAVIDSON. They are great people there also. Good stock of parts & bikes, and very friendly staff.

Old 11-03-2007, 09:38 AM
kyroger
Road Warrior

Sales-Eastgate HD-Cncinnati Ohio
Parts-Eastgate HD-Cincinnati Ohio
Service-Thoroughbred HD-Florence Kentucky
Motorclothes-Barnett HD-El Paso Texas, Ask for Esther, She'll treat you great,ships fast.

Old 11-03-2007, 07:26 PM
WEINERDOGBONE
Road Warrior
Received 74 Likes on 48 Posts

ORIGINAL: Sport King

I have not used them , but I know many who have used Eagle Harley in Lafayette, They are known for some of the best V Rod engine's
Eagle HD is good. I've bought a bunch of stuff from them. They have been changing parts guys alot lately though and the new guysdon't seem to know much about bikes.

Old 11-10-2007, 08:32 AM
WireDawg
Road Master

Doc's HD of Bonduel, WI (west of Green Bay) http://www.docshd.com/

Can't say enough good things about the dealership( the annual shop party is not to be missed !)..........& they give bike discounts to military people (not advertised, you have to ask)

Old 11-12-2007, 05:57 PM
TraumaKing
Banned

I'll say it again as before in this thread M&S HARLEY DAVIDSON in CHAMBERSBURG, PA Is one of the best most pleasant places you could ever go! Since my first plug for this shop they have drove me home after drop off and even came and picked me up! They have offered when it rains or snows to bring the HD covered trailer to pick up my bike for any service or repair free of charge! hell when I got the bill for the last service they waived about $75.00 of charges!
if I ever move from the areaI will go back to them for future purchases regardless of my new location................patron for life!

By the way if your looking to buy a HD see the lead salesman MIKE he will do you right! This place is like a family not a buissiness!

Old 11-15-2007, 09:52 AM
rhj529
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Goe HD in Angleton, TX. They rock. First time I walked in they had no problem talking even though I was not buying at the time. Like their no pressure approach to sales. Also like that they don't put a few pieces of chrome on and jack up the price several thousand dollars.

Quick Reply: GOOD Dealers and Experiences