Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson Forums (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/)
-   General Harley Davidson Chat (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/general-harley-davidson-chat-29/)
-   -   GOOD Dealers and Experiences (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/general-harley-davidson-chat/18876-good-dealers-and-experiences.html)

HDF Tech 01-15-2006 02:14 PM

GOOD Dealers and Experiences

Tell us the good dealers out there that give good overall customer service...

Include their location too...

Maybe even rate them on a 5 star rating with 5 stars (*****) being the best it can get.;)

Steeler dealer website.. HERE

Papamte 01-15-2006 03:39 PM

RE: GOOD Dealers and Experiences

Mt. Cheaha HD in Oxford, AL. Good people to deal with on bikes or service.

I'll give them a ****+(4.8). Hey, nobodies perfect![8D]

Sooee 01-15-2006 04:08 PM

Eric Wood Motorcycles, Christchurch, New Zealand - good skills, good people.

****+

FireHawk 01-15-2006 04:17 PM

Buddy Stubbs Arizona Harley Davidson Phoenix Arizona. Freindly helpful people, great customer service, great HOG chapter sponser (Phoenix Chapter 93), service so far great.
****++ (as close to perfect as you can get IMHO)

Mrkicks 01-15-2006 04:26 PM

Chicago Harley....great folks and great prices.

ecvjohn 01-15-2006 04:27 PM

Elk Grove Harley- New shop, great people to work with.

Sacramento Harley- Same owner as Elk Grove, been around forever, same to work with.

springerGT 01-15-2006 07:24 PM

New River H-D Jacksonville, NC. Not a lot of whopping discounts, but they definitely stand behind what they sell, no questions asked.

SPRINGER 01-15-2006 07:27 PM

Shumate HD in Kennewick, Wash. They have been very friendly and helpful whenever I went there. This last summer when a mistake was made when they were putting some new apes on my Springer, they paid in full for the whole thing, even for the free pickup and delivery when they had to reorder and redo the apes. They even paid for my motel room when I had to stay overnite. Since I've had no complaints with them, I give them 5 stars.

daboys53119 01-15-2006 07:58 PM

Racine Harley Davidson in Wisconsin. ****+++ Great Dealer, like family. The only thing preventing them from being 5 stars is inventory (bikes, parts, and accessories is small). They are a small dealer unlike some of the other huge dealers that don't know their customers personally. The big dealers seem to be cold and characterless. This dealer is like the Cheers bar, hey Norm! I walk in and ever knows me and I don't think it is because I spend alot of money there, they do it with everyone. I don't know everyone's experiences but for example their open house, beer and food is free. All of the other local dealers charge an arm and a leg for a beer. Seems to be a big money maker for them instead of customer appreciation.

bassrock 01-15-2006 08:23 PM

For service Al Muth Harley Davidson in Black River Falls WI ***** stars. Good price and good service. Love it when you go some place you have been a couple of times and they remember your name. Can't say the same about the dealer I bought my bike from even though I have been there as many times. Never bought a bike from them but assume it is the same.