General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Oh no you did not!

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2008, 05:33 PM
SenecaBlues
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Oh no you did not!

I was packing up my bike early Monday morning getting ready for my return trip home from Rolling Thunder. I looked over and saw a couple of asian tourists (sorry about the stereotype, but they were loaded down with camera gear) snapping pictures of my buddy's bike (he wasn't out there yet). I thought to myself how much he'd like that they were admiring his ride. When I looked back over there across the parking lot, one of them had hopped on my buddy's ride and was bouncing up and down with a stupid grin on his face while his pal snapped pictures! With a roar and steam shooting out of my ears I started accross the lot, ready to do some damage. They scurried away and disappeared into the hotel before I could catch up with them, but I'm pretty sure one of them crapped their pants.

What the hell? How dare they?

I am still pissed.[:@]

Old 06-01-2008, 05:42 PM
UncleDon
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Oh no you did not!

I saw something a bit similar in Julian last weekend, except they were from some Middle Eastern country,,,,,,they were taking pictures of each other while standing/leaning on the bike, they were not sitting on it, butwhat gives these people the audacity to think the bike is like a ride at Disneyland?..

Old 06-01-2008, 05:57 PM
RockyTopRider
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

that ain't right[:@]. i don't care what country they are from.

Old 06-01-2008, 06:11 PM
petdoc94
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Some people have no frikkin respect for others stuff at all...[sm=crossbonesgif.gif][sm=shootshoot.gif]If you would have got ahold of one of them, they would have done more than crap their pants!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-01-2008, 06:14 PM
chappy
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I booked a room at an upscale Hotel on the seacoast of NH. The whole stay was based on an idea to surprize my wife with lobster dinner anda real nice room. It was a few years back and even then it was near $300.00 for the night. There were two Ball Rooms and both were being used for two different Wedding Receptions. After returning from a ride along the beach US Rte 1, the only parking space left was next to the exit door from the two Ball Rooms. I hated to park there, but the only other parking option would becompletely out of sight from my 5th floor room window.

One of the many times I looked out the window I noticed that there was a guy sitting on my Heritage Springer. I headed for the elevator and then to the (secure ??)parking lot. I realized then that the crowd that was standing around the idiot on my bike were mostly drunk.Drunk enough that acouple of them were doing cart wheels in the parking lot while scuffing up the patten leather shoes they had rented with their tux. That's when I also realized that they were all the guests of a cop that was getting married and they were mostly all cops themselves. Drunk cops.

I finally got to my bike and asked the guy on my bike to "Exit the Vehicle", I always wanted to say that to a cop! Insted of getting off my bike he continued to crank the throttle and make what he thought were the sounds of a Harley. Amongst the laughter of the other cops, I said, "well, I guess the cops won't be of much help!" That's when one cop said to the guy on my bike to get off and tried to defuse a situation that had me more than boiling at that point. I made it clear that if the table was turned and it were me on a cops bike, I'd most likely be on my way tojail. That's when the idiot that was on my bike started yelling at me and wanted to see my licence and regisration. At that several of them left and the one with some sense in his head grabbed the loud mouth and took him to a car and a parade of drunk cops left the Hotel.

A sour taste comes to my mouth every time I think of that night.

chappy

Old 06-01-2008, 06:19 PM
Domestic Violence
Stellar HDF Member
Received 66 Likes on 24 Posts

did you hear of the japanese tour bus that was hijacked?

the police have 158,000 pictures of the hijacker

Old 06-01-2008, 06:25 PM
Medicfrost
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I live near DisneyWorld, and find tourists on my bike all the time when I go out to the local supermarket, bar, and even the local HD Dealer!!! As angry as it makes me, I got get used to it. I can't place snipers around my bike, and I can't sit outside and babysit it all day, so I grin and bear it.

Old 06-01-2008, 06:31 PM
DrSmaggs
Tourer

Why did they run if they didn't think what they were doing was wrong or ignorant?

Old 06-01-2008, 07:00 PM
higg47
Road Master

Years ago when I was a young sprout(hold the laughter) I was uptown with my father one saturday and we came across this big bike on Main St.I wanted to sit on it but dad didn't think that was too smart so we waited till the owner came out and asked if it was ok and he said sure.It was the best policy then and it is today.

Old 06-01-2008, 07:24 PM
Baeseman1
Elite HDF Member
Received 97 Likes on 77 Posts

ORIGINAL: Domestic Violence
the police have 158,000 pictures of the hijacker
Thats funny **** right there....

Quick Reply: Oh no you did not!