General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Los Hermanos M/C

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2010, 07:39 PM
Sharknose
Elite HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by CTRiders
Ran into about 12 of these guys at a local bar here in New Mexico....I asked them if they were affiliated with the Bandidos cause they got mc on their vests.....one of them replied no....so these guys are from Texas and have no alliance with the Bandidos....how can this be...so I asked the guy and he said they were law enforcement....so there u go. They're rockin Black & Red colors.
Did he ask for the title of your forthcoming book?

Old 05-06-2011, 07:52 AM
redneck13sa
Stage II
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The Los Hermanos in Wichita, Ks. that he was reffering to have been around for over 30 years, the El Forastero M.C. Knows that thier in Wichita, and have since they were founded. Yes some of them do sing karaoke (however it's not a requirement), and they tend to have fun torturing prospects by having them sing something goofy or embarrassing, but it's all in good fun. Thier colors are red&black, but the Los Hermanos that he was talking about in Wichita are not now, nor have they ever been, nor will they ever be affiliated with law enforcement. They're not affiliated with the Bandidos M.C., Those Los Hermanos M.C. colors are red&gold, which makes sense for a Bandidos M.C. supporter club, and I don't know if they still do but they use to have a charter in K.C., or so I've heard.

Old 05-06-2011, 07:55 AM
xFreebirdx
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 37 Likes on 28 Posts

So do they sing show tunes? lol

Old 05-06-2011, 09:26 AM
redneck13sa
Stage II

Originally Posted by xFreebirdx
So do they sing show tunes? lol
CUTE. Just someone with knowledge of the subject matter at hand trying to answer the initial old question, since no one had answered it correctly or had any real knowledge of the subject at hand.

Much respect for your service, in the army and in the patriot guard. I grew up in Mulvane kansas, where the patriot guard was founded and originally formed.

Last edited by redneck13sa; 05-06-2011 at 09:35 AM. Reason: add in
Old 02-23-2013, 01:30 AM
Rcolivas
Stage I
Default Los Hermanos M/C

There is (was) a Los Hermanos M/C out of Las Vegas, NM, but the original members would never have be caught dead singing Kareoke! There was a time when they were supporters too, or at least were very good friends of the "family". I remember many days and nights with the garage full of motorcycles and sleeping bags everywhere......oh to bring back the "good ole days". The original President of the Los Hermanos, Robert Olivas, passed away in May of 2005. : (. I miss him so much. I still have his motorcycle in the garage and keep promising myself that I am going to learn to ride it some day.

Old 02-23-2013, 07:53 AM
ChickinOnaChain
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 3,070 Likes on 2,554 Posts

Old thread revival! I always wonder how new posters find these.

I've never heard of this group but years ago, I remember the El Forasteros (spl).

Old 01-11-2014, 11:28 PM
Dirty Don
Stage I
Default Los Hermanos MC

The Los Hermanos MC that I know of was out of Maine in the late 60s & early 70s, they were 1%ers, and NO WAY IN HELL did they sing Karaoke! They partied with the Paranahs MC out of the Boston area. Rode the New England area.