General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MMI Phoenix campus

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 03:36 AM
DinoVelvet
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MMI Phoenix campus

I'm thinking seriously about relocating to Phoenix to take the harley course at MMI. Does anyone have any experience with them?

Old 03-09-2009, 08:20 AM
dawg
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,945 Likes on 1,705 Posts

MMI in Orlando is better, IMO

Old 03-09-2009, 08:54 AM
mcrider1
Road Warrior
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

You might want to stay in Canada with your free healthcare. Our economy is in the crapper, as if you didn't already know that. Being a bike mechanic means working while everyone else is riding. Good luck with your relocation.

Old 03-09-2009, 01:14 PM
DinoVelvet
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by mcrider1
You might want to stay in Canada with your free healthcare. Our economy is in the crapper, as if you didn't already know that. Being a bike mechanic means working while everyone else is riding. Good luck with your relocation.

haha I wish our healthcare was free....we pay for our healthcare through our taxes kind of a pay first just in case you need it type thing...good thing too our economy isn't the best at the moment either.

thanks guys for the info =)

Old 03-09-2009, 01:32 PM
HarleyGal1200C
Advanced

My husband is getting ready to move to Phoenix in April to attend MMI. His experience so far has been a good one. I have heard that is a really good school, don't know anything about the Orlando one.

Just be prepared for really hot weather.

Old 03-09-2009, 01:35 PM
CRF
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DinoVelvet
I'm thinking seriously about relocating to Phoenix to take the harley course at MMI. Does anyone have any experience with them?

anything to get away from the rain and snow eh? (I'm in Vancouver; freakin snowing here today...)......how long is that course anyway? any pre-requisites?

Old 03-09-2009, 01:57 PM
HarleyGal1200C
Advanced

Originally Posted by CRF
anything to get away from the rain and snow eh? (I'm in Vancouver; freakin snowing here today...)......how long is that course anyway? any pre-requisites?
I know you are not asking me but, my husband will be attending for 16 months. He is going to learn the older and the newer Harleys. High School Diploma is needed. They requested his transcript from High School.

Old 03-09-2009, 02:18 PM
CRF
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by HarleyGal1200C
I know you are not asking me but, my husband will be attending for 16 months. He is going to learn the older and the newer Harleys. High School Diploma is needed. They requested his transcript from High School.
thanks......high school diploma huh? I got one of those but its so old its probably written of papyrus.........you think they'd accept it? LOL

Old 03-09-2009, 03:17 PM
HarleyGal1200C
Advanced

Originally Posted by CRF
thanks......high school diploma huh? I got one of those but its so old its probably written of papyrus.........you think they'd accept it? LOL

They will want a transcript from your HS, is your HS still standing? LOL You can't be that old.

Old 03-09-2009, 04:16 PM
CRF
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by HarleyGal1200C
They will want a transcript from your HS, is your HS still standing? LOL You can't be that old.

actually its not still standing.........they tore it down and built condos about 15 years ago...I guess I am that old after all..........

Quick Reply: MMI Phoenix campus