Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson Forums (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/)
-   General Harley Davidson Chat (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/general-harley-davidson-chat-29/)
-   -   White hands... (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/general-harley-davidson-chat/350333-white-hands.html)

rockabillygrl 05-24-2009 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by SeniorChief56 (Post 5041055)
where is the yawn icon? why wear gloves but you don't wear long sleeves? Oh I get it.you were trying to look cool??

Wasn't tryin to look cool, i can grip the grips better with gloves on....but you're right I probably DID look cool!!! wow, never thought about that.

VTwin-Goodies 05-24-2009 08:43 AM

Clear plastic bags as gloves will fix that. LOL.

piggy 05-24-2009 08:47 AM

I learned( the hard way) to wear < Long sleeves, OR better yet a MESH JACKET In the HEAT( keeps ya body temp cooler) and helps prevent overheating( wind wisks sweat away, and often your not aware of how your bodys doin) NOT to mention, Severe SUNBURN. Just a word from an old opinionated dude, LOL

pottsy 05-24-2009 08:54 AM

I did the exact same thing yesterday. Fortunately, I had a bit of a tan, but it's still noticeable. I don't wear gloves to look cool, I wear them cause they don't sweat, and my hands do, which makes for a better grip.

dope_man_21 05-24-2009 09:43 AM

where is the yawn icon? why wear gloves but you don't wear long sleeves? Oh I get it.you were trying to look cool??

I don't know about you, but I have to wear gloves when I ride, something about those solid chrome grips that my bare hands don't like. Looking cool is the least of my worries. I wear my Harley jeans, sleeveless Harley shirt, Harley boots, Harley dew rag, Harley vest, Harley shades, and my Harley fingerless gloves, how much more cooler could I be? :D:D

KnightWRX 05-24-2009 11:14 AM

People that worry about what others wear are probably the ones that try their darnedest to look cool. Let other people enjoy their rides the way they enjoy them.

confederate 05-24-2009 11:27 AM

Well now, that does look like it's gonna hurt, if it's not already. But look on the bright side, at least you don't have the fingerless gloves look!:D

frenchman 05-24-2009 11:27 AM

I wear thin gloves all the time, even when I ride in just a t shirt. Where's the problem? Are you the f*&%ing fashion police?

gascap13 05-24-2009 12:38 PM

Nice white hands! I have permanent tan crescent's on the back of my hands from wearing fingerless gloves and long sleeve shirts. I am required to wear latex gloves at work and people are frequently noticing the 'tan moons' through the gloves.

swordy 05-24-2009 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by gascap13 (Post 5041890)
Nice white hands! I have permanent tan crescent's on the back of my hands from wearing fingerless gloves and long sleeve shirts. I am required to wear latex gloves at work and people are frequently noticing the 'tan moons' through the gloves.

do you work for immigration do u?? if so i think you stuck you hand up my ass once