Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson Forums (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/)
-   General Harley Davidson Chat (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/general-harley-davidson-chat-29/)
-   -   I miss my coffee in the morning (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/general-harley-davidson-chat/361481-i-miss-my-coffee-in-the-morning.html)

rockDAWG 06-27-2009 07:02 PM

I miss my coffee in the morning

Weather has been nice. I have been riding my bike almost everyday, but there is a problem, I can't stop to pick up my coffee. I always have a cup of coffee in my hand as I walk into my office. Now this cannot be done. What should I do?

Putting a cup holder on the bike is out of the question; I may be permanently banned from this site ;). From my previous post of installing a tach on the bike, I got so many hate mails.......j/k. "We bikers listen to the sound and shift accordingly" bah bah.......... I know, I drive stick shift all my life. Mr Danny suggests me to ride a Goldwing instead.

Sooooo here we go again. For all the rough bikers out there, what is your solution to this problem :D :D :D

ko4qc 06-27-2009 07:05 PM

Stop drinking coffee

VTwin-Goodies 06-27-2009 07:06 PM

Have it delivered to your office, or have your assistant bring it in and give you a bj at the same time.

rockDAWG 06-27-2009 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by ko4qc (Post 5194884)
Stop drinking coffee

you can't do that. It is just like asking the bikers to stop drink and ride. It is not even a caffeine issue, it is a disease. :P

lionsm13 06-27-2009 07:09 PM

Drink it at home before you leave?
That is if you know how to make a pot of coffee?

DannyZ71 06-27-2009 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by rockDAWG (Post 5194871)
Weather has been nice. I have been riding my bike almost everyday, but there is a problem, I can't stop to pick up my coffee. I always have a cup of coffee in my hand as I walk into my office. Now this cannot be done. What should I do?

Putting a cup holder on the bike is out of the question; I may be permanently banned from this site ;). From my previous post of installing a tach on the bike, I got so many hate mails.......j/k. "We bikers listen to the sound and shift accordingly" bah bah.......... I know, I drive stick shift all my life. Mr Danny suggests me to ride a Goldwing instead.

Sooooo here we go again. For all the rough bikers out there, what is your solution to this problem :D :D :D

Gold Wings have coffee makers on them. :D

rockDAWG 06-27-2009 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by HarleyGoodies (Post 5194896)
Have it delivered to your office, or have your assistant bring it in and give you a bj at the same time.

You've it reversed. I get her the coffee and than I DATY her while she is still fresh :icon_teeth: Besides, BJ is so overrated. :D

Brianc9876 06-27-2009 07:16 PM

Buy a thermos and stick it in your bags

rockDAWG 06-27-2009 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by DannyZ71 (Post 5194918)
Gold Wings have coffee makers on them. :D

Hahaha Mr. Danny Matsumoto, you must be the man behind the design and success of Honda Goldwing. :icon_naughty:

DannyZ71 06-27-2009 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by rockDAWG (Post 5194942)
Hahaha Mr. Danny Matsumoto, you must be the man behind the design and success of Honda Goldwing. :icon_naughty:

I wish. That dude made some money.