General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Motorcycle Clubs in Sweden...

Old 02-13-2010, 02:28 PM
fatbob123
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

as we say in Ireland - "WHAT A LOAD OD BOLLOX"

Old 02-14-2010, 06:32 AM
peterjumps
6th Gear

Hiya folks...as far as pictures are concerned..they will be coming very soon. I'm in the process of painting my Ultra Classic and it should be done by the end of the week. I have posted the above topic only to enlighten those of you that don't live in Sweden as to how things are here. As I live here, and am well acquainted with the rules and politics involved in the Swedish Model, I can say, like most things, it has it's good points and it's bad points. Yes, we have Hells Angels clubs here and they are feared by the mainstream public more than you could possibly imagine. In fact, the first thing people many people think when they see someone on a Harley with a black leather vest is ......outlaw.....of course that changes when they meet and discover a normal person underneath. As far as vests are concerned..... the patch must be approved unanimously by the other clubs in the region...period. You may not put MC or MCC on your vest without their approval.
Here's another good one..I personally know a man that had a 5k custom paint job done on his rig...It was awesome...Unfortunately for him, it's color scheme and theme too closely resembled the Hells Angels thing, and he was told in no uncertain terms to remove it...or else. He removed it. On the positive side....If one is a member in a recognized club, one can travel anywhere in Sweden and with a simple phone call, sleeping accomodations are offered. Feel free to ask more....that's what the internet is for...perhaps we can all learn from one another....or not.

Old 02-14-2010, 06:43 AM
peterjumps
6th Gear
Default a test only....

Motorcycle Clubs in Sweden...-ultra.jpg

Old 02-14-2010, 09:14 AM
newbiker
Cruiser

I have very important question to Sweden Harley guy. Are all women in Sweden blond and look like models?

Old 02-16-2010, 04:12 AM
peterjumps
6th Gear

Hi Newbiker!
As for your question, I have addressed that particular issue in another post...However, having said that, the answer is no, they are not all blonde, but yes, for the most part, they are very beautiful...and very intelligent. You all would be quite amazed at the insight foreigners have of the "American Way"...Although most Europeans, Swedes included, have a high regard for the American way of life...freedom, opportunity, etc....they also see the majority of Americans as FAT....the fact is...they are right...The reason Swedish most Swedish women are beautiful is that they take care of themselves and eat reasonably healthy. Yes...obesity is rising even here due to the nature of our fast paced society, but for the most part it is held in check. I love America dearly and for a long time I wanted to smash those that disrespected our beloved country right in the face, but over time I have realized that most of the criticism America gets from those that don't live there is in fact well deserved. A fine example follows.....

I lived in California for 3 years....paid 1000 bucks a month for health insurance for me and wife and 2 kids...It was great until my son developed Kawasaki disease....to keep a long story short....when I needed the insurance...we were rejected and promptly were 60k in debt....We came to Sweden, and POOF....everything covered for Zilch! Nada! Not a single cent...and he received the absolute best care I could possibly imagine....Ask yourself how the richest country in the world can screw its own citizens so much...I have loads of other examples that I can point out from my own experience in the states. Problem is.....most people don't give a damn about anything unless it affects them personally, and then its too late. I'm writing a book now, and my goal is to have it finished by May 25, 2011..my 50th birthday. It's called..."The blueprint for the future"....It will address all of the major problems facing the world and how we can deal with them to insure the survival of our kids and theirs....It is an open source project meaning that everyone can add to it, modify it, etc.....until someday..........when the majority of the citizens on the planet can agree.....which may be never....who knows...it can become a constitution for mankind.....sounds idealistec, right? Damn straight. Regardless,,,,I'm leaving something behind other than memories.

Old 02-16-2010, 10:59 AM
Nordictat2
Advanced

Although...Scandinavian women can be very beautiful...they can also be C*nts! I know a few Scandinavian men who have fell in love with American girls (my husband included hehe) because they say they/we are way more fun and exotic (to them) hehe ;p

Old 02-16-2010, 11:17 PM
kiwideuce
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 115 Likes on 86 Posts

nice to have you hear!! one bike i would like apart from a harley is a catti!! cool

Old 02-17-2010, 04:21 AM
peterjumps
6th Gear

Nordictat2!
How nice of you to strike a chord! I couldn't agree with you more....I guess that's why I'm divorced. By the way, I have been attending the MC träff in Harstad each year for the past 4. It's a really great time. It is held the weekend before midsummer. Why not hop on the sled and hälsa på?

Old 02-17-2010, 04:26 AM
peterjumps
6th Gear

Kiwi deuce...
I have only one thing to say about the Ducati...well...actually lots, but..... It is unbelievable! It has a feeling of a Harley, weighs half as much, has twice the power, and most importantly, it has character. I'm off to Kemora race track in Finland at the end of July to take a 4 day course so I can hopefully avoid wrapping myself around a tree while enjoying it to its fullest. Blue skies!

Old 02-17-2010, 04:48 AM
DinoVelvet
Outstanding HDF Member

I would give my left nut to bring a swedish beauty over here to marry

mmmmmmmmmm...mail order brides??

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Motorcycle Clubs in Sweden...