Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Don't have a gremlin bell.

 
  #2181  
Old 01-31-2019, 11:37 AM
Trex's Avatar
Trex
Trex is offline
Road Master
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 769
Recieved 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by GARY DYER View Post
Now THAT, I'll agree with, my original beef is with fools that believe it is like having armor on
I don't believe one single rider believes that for a second.

And why do you even have a "beef with" what someone else does that doesn't hurt you or anyone else????????

Chill out and get a life and stop being so judgmental.[/QUOTE] Actually I don't have a beef, that was the wrong word, I don't care and think it's stupid to get so serious about having a bell. It reminds me of the "bikers" I used to see on runs that would pull up in a station wagon and 5 "bikers" would get out all dressed in the proper biker attire and walk around like badass's,. My friends and I that had actually rode there on Harley's laughed at them.

 
  #2182  
Old 01-31-2019, 03:16 PM
Hdbkstl's Avatar
Hdbkstl
Hdbkstl is offline
Senior Rider
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 374
Recieved 76 Likes on 56 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Trex View Post
I don't believe one single rider believes that for a second.

And why do you even have a "beef with" what someone else does that doesn't hurt you or anyone else????????

Chill out and get a life and stop being so judgmental.
[/QUOTE]Actually I don't have a beef, that was the wrong word, I don't care and think it's stupid to get so serious about having a bell. It reminds me of the "bikers" I used to see on runs that would pull up in a station wagon and 5 "bikers" would get out all dressed in the proper biker attire and walk around like badass's,. My friends and I that had actually rode there on Harley's laughed at them.[/QUOTE]


We call those poser or tools. Fake anything is stupid.
 

Last edited by Hdbkstl; 01-31-2019 at 03:17 PM.
  #2183  
Old 02-01-2019, 08:27 AM
GARY DYER's Avatar
GARY DYER
GARY DYER is offline
Elite HDF Member
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: WESTERN CHICAGO AREA
Posts: 3,770
Recieved 299 Likes on 231 Posts
Default

Or trailering your bike to Sturgis.

I know there are certain circumstances where that is OK.
 
  #2184  
Old 02-14-2019, 07:02 PM
NWTruck's Avatar
NWTruck
NWTruck is offline
New Member
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Belfair, Wa
Posts: 68
Recieved 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Default

My daughter gave me one I put on my Voyager years ago. I know the bell had nothing to do with me driving too fast for road conditions and down I went ! Kept it though and put it on my next bike, a Guzzi. Now it resides on my Road King. Long Live the Bell !
 
  #2185  
Old 02-15-2019, 08:08 AM
GARY DYER's Avatar
GARY DYER
GARY DYER is offline
Elite HDF Member
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: WESTERN CHICAGO AREA
Posts: 3,770
Recieved 299 Likes on 231 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by NWTruck View Post
My daughter gave me one I put on my Voyager years ago. I know the bell had nothing to do with me driving too fast for road conditions and down I went ! Kept it though and put it on my next bike, a Guzzi. Now it resides on my Road King. Long Live the Bell !
I'm like you. Never found mine after the accident. So now without one = that's either good or bad. Who knows.
 
  #2186  
Old 02-15-2019, 08:21 AM
kap1
kap1 is offline
Senior Rider
Join Date: May 2017
Location: VA-Nelson Cty
Posts: 372
Recieved 53 Likes on 44 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by GARY DYER View Post
I'm like you. Never found mine after the accident. So now without one = that's either good or bad. Who knows.
Mine just disappeared the other day--must of got overloaded. If you want PM me and we can trade bells. I was in the MC, too. Was inducted during Democratic Convention riots in Chicago in 68. It was pretty crazy.
 
  #2187  
Old 02-28-2019, 12:47 AM
skeeter86
skeeter86 is offline
New Member
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: ohio
Posts: 73
Recieved 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default

Gift bell hung it above the fron fender rode down the street crossed the R&R tracks and put a nice bell imprint on top of the fender Then found out lowest point on frame live and learn.
 
  #2188  
Old 02-28-2019, 12:51 AM
skeeter86
skeeter86 is offline
New Member
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: ohio
Posts: 73
Recieved 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default

came out of the local watering hole notice it missing preceeded to lay an electra glige down at 126 mph not fun always wonder about the missing bell!
 
  #2189  
Old 03-04-2019, 06:02 PM
Bcwalks2
Bcwalks2 is offline
New Member
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Illinois
Posts: 16
Recieved 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Default

Bought my bike from a Chicago cop...Came with a bell. I hope that means goodluck...
 
  #2190  
Old 03-04-2019, 06:10 PM
Bpeer1
Bpeer1 is offline
New Member
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Colorado
Posts: 50
Likes: 0
Recieved 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Bcwalks2 View Post
Bought my bike from a Chicago cop...Came with a bell. I hope that means goodluck...
I think it means you need to get his bell back to him.
 
The following users liked this post:
Bcwalks2 (03-04-2019)

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Don't have a gremlin bell.


Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: