Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Don't have a gremlin bell.

Old 01-31-2019, 11:37 AM
Trex
Road Master
Recieved 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by GARY DYER View Post
Now THAT, I'll agree with, my original beef is with fools that believe it is like having armor on
I don't believe one single rider believes that for a second.

And why do you even have a "beef with" what someone else does that doesn't hurt you or anyone else????????

Chill out and get a life and stop being so judgmental.[/QUOTE] Actually I don't have a beef, that was the wrong word, I don't care and think it's stupid to get so serious about having a bell. It reminds me of the "bikers" I used to see on runs that would pull up in a station wagon and 5 "bikers" would get out all dressed in the proper biker attire and walk around like badass's,. My friends and I that had actually rode there on Harley's laughed at them.

Old 01-31-2019, 03:16 PM
Hdbkstl
Senior Rider
Recieved 76 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by Trex View Post
I don't believe one single rider believes that for a second.

And why do you even have a "beef with" what someone else does that doesn't hurt you or anyone else????????

Chill out and get a life and stop being so judgmental.
[/QUOTE]Actually I don't have a beef, that was the wrong word, I don't care and think it's stupid to get so serious about having a bell. It reminds me of the "bikers" I used to see on runs that would pull up in a station wagon and 5 "bikers" would get out all dressed in the proper biker attire and walk around like badass's,. My friends and I that had actually rode there on Harley's laughed at them.[/QUOTE]

We call those poser or tools. Fake anything is stupid.

Last edited by Hdbkstl; 01-31-2019 at 03:17 PM.
Old 02-01-2019, 08:27 AM
GARY DYER
Elite HDF Member
Recieved 299 Likes on 231 Posts

Or trailering your bike to Sturgis.

I know there are certain circumstances where that is OK.

Old 02-14-2019, 07:02 PM
NWTruck
Recieved 11 Likes on 11 Posts

My daughter gave me one I put on my Voyager years ago. I know the bell had nothing to do with me driving too fast for road conditions and down I went ! Kept it though and put it on my next bike, a Guzzi. Now it resides on my Road King. Long Live the Bell !

Old 02-15-2019, 08:08 AM
GARY DYER
Elite HDF Member
Recieved 299 Likes on 231 Posts

Originally Posted by NWTruck View Post
My daughter gave me one I put on my Voyager years ago. I know the bell had nothing to do with me driving too fast for road conditions and down I went ! Kept it though and put it on my next bike, a Guzzi. Now it resides on my Road King. Long Live the Bell !
I'm like you. Never found mine after the accident. So now without one = that's either good or bad. Who knows.

Old 02-15-2019, 08:21 AM
kap1
Senior Rider
Recieved 53 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by GARY DYER View Post
I'm like you. Never found mine after the accident. So now without one = that's either good or bad. Who knows.
Mine just disappeared the other day--must of got overloaded. If you want PM me and we can trade bells. I was in the MC, too. Was inducted during Democratic Convention riots in Chicago in 68. It was pretty crazy.

Old 02-28-2019, 12:47 AM
skeeter86
Recieved 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Gift bell hung it above the fron fender rode down the street crossed the R&R tracks and put a nice bell imprint on top of the fender Then found out lowest point on frame live and learn.

Old 02-28-2019, 12:51 AM
skeeter86
Recieved 4 Likes on 4 Posts

came out of the local watering hole notice it missing preceeded to lay an electra glige down at 126 mph not fun always wonder about the missing bell!

Old 03-04-2019, 06:02 PM
Bcwalks2
Recieved 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Bought my bike from a Chicago cop...Came with a bell. I hope that means goodluck...

Old 03-04-2019, 06:10 PM
Bpeer1
Recieved 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Bcwalks2 View Post
Bought my bike from a Chicago cop...Came with a bell. I hope that means goodluck...
I think it means you need to get his bell back to him.

The following users liked this post:
Bcwalks2 (03-04-2019)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Don't have a gremlin bell.

Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: