Don't have a gremlin bell. - Page 219 - Harley Davidson Forums

Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Don't have a gremlin bell.

Old 01-31-2019, 12:37 PM
Trex
Road Master

Originally Posted by GARY DYER View Post
Now THAT, I'll agree with, my original beef is with fools that believe it is like having armor on
I don't believe one single rider believes that for a second.

And why do you even have a "beef with" what someone else does that doesn't hurt you or anyone else????????

Chill out and get a life and stop being so judgmental.[/QUOTE] Actually I don't have a beef, that was the wrong word, I don't care and think it's stupid to get so serious about having a bell. It reminds me of the "bikers" I used to see on runs that would pull up in a station wagon and 5 "bikers" would get out all dressed in the proper biker attire and walk around like badass's,. My friends and I that had actually rode there on Harley's laughed at them.

Old 01-31-2019, 04:16 PM
Hdbkstl
One Of The Regulars

Originally Posted by Trex View Post
I don't believe one single rider believes that for a second.

And why do you even have a "beef with" what someone else does that doesn't hurt you or anyone else????????

Chill out and get a life and stop being so judgmental.
[/QUOTE]Actually I don't have a beef, that was the wrong word, I don't care and think it's stupid to get so serious about having a bell. It reminds me of the "bikers" I used to see on runs that would pull up in a station wagon and 5 "bikers" would get out all dressed in the proper biker attire and walk around like badass's,. My friends and I that had actually rode there on Harley's laughed at them.[/QUOTE]

We call those poser or tools. Fake anything is stupid.

Last edited by Hdbkstl; 01-31-2019 at 04:17 PM.
Old 02-01-2019, 09:27 AM
GARY DYER
Elite HDF Member

Or trailering your bike to Sturgis.

I know there are certain circumstances where that is OK.

Old 02-14-2019, 08:02 PM
NWTruck

My daughter gave me one I put on my Voyager years ago. I know the bell had nothing to do with me driving too fast for road conditions and down I went ! Kept it though and put it on my next bike, a Guzzi. Now it resides on my Road King. Long Live the Bell !

Old Yesterday, 09:08 AM
GARY DYER
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by NWTruck View Post
My daughter gave me one I put on my Voyager years ago. I know the bell had nothing to do with me driving too fast for road conditions and down I went ! Kept it though and put it on my next bike, a Guzzi. Now it resides on my Road King. Long Live the Bell !
I'm like you. Never found mine after the accident. So now without one = that's either good or bad. Who knows.

Old Yesterday, 09:21 AM
kap1
Senior Rider

Originally Posted by GARY DYER View Post
I'm like you. Never found mine after the accident. So now without one = that's either good or bad. Who knows.
Mine just disappeared the other day--must of got overloaded. If you want PM me and we can trade bells. I was in the MC, too. Was inducted during Democratic Convention riots in Chicago in 68. It was pretty crazy.