Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson Forums (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/)
-   General Harley Davidson Chat (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/general-harley-davidson-chat-29/)
-   -   Bad ASS Chrome (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/general-harley-davidson-chat/493709-bad-ass-chrome.html)

2kids3pets 03-24-2010 01:35 PM

Bad ASS Chrome

Anyone deal with Doug at Bad Ass Chrome...anyone have a phone # other than the one listed on their site

golfblues 04-13-2010 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by 2kids3pets (Post 6454003)
Anyone deal with Doug at Bad Ass Chrome...anyone have a phone # other than the one listed on their site

I purchased chrome strut hardware from them on ebay on 4/2/10. They shipped it yesterday 4/12. The USPS tracking # still doesn't show it was shipped. I'm not worried but never again. Here's the # they sent me in an email.
901-483-1950

2kids3pets 04-13-2010 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by golfblues (Post 6562862)
I purchased chrome strut hardware from them on ebay on 4/2/10. They shipped it yesterday 4/12. The USPS tracking # still doesn't show it was shipped. I'm not worried but never again. Here's the # they sent me in an email.
901-483-1950

Yup...I got fed up waiting too and the lack of communication sucks. I finally opened a PayPal dispute and that got his attention, the refund was sent soon after, Like you said never again.

golfblues 04-15-2010 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by 2kids3pets (Post 6563013)
Yup...I got fed up waiting too and the lack of communication sucks. I finally opened a PayPal dispute and that got his attention, the refund was sent soon after, Like you said never again.

Well I should have the hardware tomorrow, 14 days later. Thankfully I didn't need it right away.

UPDATE:Product received, 14 days from payment to delivery.

cbaker 04-22-2010 06:03 PM

I placed an order on March 31/2010. I have yet to receive update or anything. Check online it says order being processed. 6 unanswered emails. Bad thing is it was a $1000 order. If I would have known this, I never would have ordered. Unshure what to do now!

El Rey 04-23-2010 01:35 AM

F that guy!

Long story short, before I came home on R&R from Iraq, I ordered a bunch of parts from the dealer for my bike. One was discontinued, so I found it on eBay with Doug. I bought it from him, it said he had 3 in stock. Mind you this was a discontinued part from Harley. Two weeks before I go home, call my wife ask her if it showed up yet. No.

Send an email to Doug, he responds saying they may have had "a run" on the part and will have to order from Harley. Yeah. Ok. Then Doug says I contacted him outside of eBay which is against the rules, even though in his auctions he lists his email and phone number for contact.

I contact eBay and request refund. Ebay rules in my favor and got my money back. Another forum member here found the part at another dealership that had it, so I bought it from them. Doug never once responded to about 2 emails asking for a refund. What an ass.

F Doug and his Bad Ass Chrome. And by the way, those passenger floorboards in my sig pic are the ones I needed and got thanks to "Dawg" in the touring section.

sigge 04-23-2010 04:21 AM

I bought two manuals from him through ebay, payed right away obviously, but since I haven't heard a word and as far as I know nothing has been shipped yet.

El Rey 04-23-2010 11:52 AM

That guy is something else. I started looking at his feedback, he has some negatives for sure.

pjmoraldo 04-23-2010 01:40 PM

This is why I try to never buy anything from anyone without a little research!

tracey87 04-28-2010 05:53 PM

I had similar problems. Ordered something from them from Ebay, they say it is out of stock and will have it shipped out in 6-10 days. 18 days later no part and won't respond to emails. Had to file a dispute with Paypal to get my money back. Why in the hell would you list something you don't have. NEVER AGAIN!