General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hat blowing off ?????

Old 06-27-2010, 02:47 PM
NSCoyote
Club Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Old 06-27-2010, 02:47 PM
aliass
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[quote=Haywired;6919150]That's one of the funniest posts I've ever seen here... I just hope it's not true. LOL!!! Thanks

that aint the half of it when i became impotent i taught i would spend more time in the shed working on my scooters no point in going to bed early . so when my old lady asks what i wanted for my birthday i said some snap on tools would be nice . yep you guessed right she went out and bought a strap on tingymajig with interchangeble snap on dicks . its not too bad she seems to like them . my birthday is comeing up soon so i keep leaveing the snap on catalog laying about hopefully she gets it right this time . geting old sucks .

Old 06-27-2010, 03:07 PM
NSCoyote
Club Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

[quote=aliass;6921798]
Originally Posted by Haywired
That's one of the funniest posts I've ever seen here... I just hope it's not true. LOL!!! Thanks

that aint the half of it when i became impotent i taught i would spend more time in the shed working on my scooters no point in going to bed early . so when my old lady asks what i wanted for my birthday i said some snap on tools would be nice . yep you guessed right she went out and bought a strap on tingymajig with interchangeble snap on dicks . its not too bad she seems to like them . my birthday is comeing up soon so i keep leaveing the snap on catalog laying about hopefully she gets it right this time . geting old sucks .
OMFG i spit my pepsi all over the floor thats some funny chit. generally as a rulle when a woman brigns home a strap on a man gets worried LOL

Old 01-22-2013, 03:39 PM
dobro
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NickD
The only people who should wear their hats on backwards are baseball catchers and submarine skippers . . .

Ain't that the truth. And the only people who should wear do rags are cotton pickers.

Attached Thumbnails Hat blowing off ?????-hat_fail.jpg  
Old 05-09-2014, 06:02 PM
hammer6315
HDF Community Team
Received 192 Likes on 143 Posts

Originally Posted by brgtr3
Doo-rag... never had a problem with one of those.
Ever heard of Stingy Brim caps? They work pretty well. Not sure if they are still available. I bought mine at Sturgis years ago.

Old 05-09-2014, 06:22 PM
ChickinOnaChain
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 3,070 Likes on 2,554 Posts

In the 70s, I used to wear mine backwards when I was riding...never lost one. Now, I'm pushing 65, I'd just look silly with it backwards. Anyway, I'm not sure why or how they stayed on. I never had a windshield.

Old 05-09-2014, 08:19 PM
SoCalSoftailSlim
Elite HDF Member
Received 59 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by NickD
The only people who should wear their hats on backwards are baseball catchers and submarine skippers . . .

Right on.

Old 05-10-2014, 07:37 AM
FolsomPrisonBlues
Road Master
Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts

Just when you think the level of stupid posts couldn't get any lower!! If this was World of Warcraft I just lost 2 Intelligence points just reading the damn title!! "What do I do with my hat?!" WTF!! Really?! Put it in your pocket, jackass.

Old 05-10-2014, 07:59 AM
OLDDEADEYE
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by FolsomPrisonBlues
Just when you think the level of stupid posts couldn't get any lower!! If this was World of Warcraft I just lost 2 Intelligence points just reading the damn title!! "What do I do with my hat?!" WTF!! Really?! Put it in your pocket, jackass.
You opened a it. What the hell did you think would be in here?

Old 05-10-2014, 08:17 AM
dgdamore
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

If you're over the age of 13, you have no business wearing a ball cap backwards for any reason.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Hat blowing off ?????