General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Martin Bros. Bikes Still in Business?

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2010, 12:18 PM
BLUE ROCKER
Stage III
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Martin Bros. Bikes Still in Business?

I was wondering if anyone might know what is going on with Martin Bros? I ordered a set of daisy cutters for my rocker back on May 4th and was told it would be 3 weeks until I got them. Well I still dont have them and now they never answer the phone or return any messages that I left. Up until about a month ago if you called enough times in a day you would finally get someone to answer the phone and they would give me some sort of a reason for the delay, I guess I'm just getting a little frustrated now that they wont even answer the phone since they were paid for them over 3 months ago. Any info someone might have would be apprieciated.

Old 08-17-2010, 12:40 PM
BLK08ROCKERC
Road Captain

I hope they did! I had a problem with my Shockwave exhaust and they would not help me at all. To top it off, the guy was smart-azz. If I were you I would see if I could cancel my order and find another option. Whatever comes of it I hope everything works out for you.

Old 08-17-2010, 02:51 PM
BLUE ROCKER
Stage III

Thanks, I'm not sure what to buy for pipes now.

Old 08-17-2010, 03:36 PM
BLK08ROCKERC
Road Captain

Lots of cool stuff out there. I loved the way the Martin Brothers looked and sounded but when they turned yellow(after proper tuning) and then the chrome started to flake I was done. They told me to bad. Azzholes.

Old 08-18-2010, 11:54 AM
BLUE ROCKER
Stage III

Yeah, I don't know anyone who has had their stuff butt I thought it looked pretty cool and have'nt seen any on a rocker around here. I guess that I might go with the V&H big radius 2 into 1, just really wanted something different.

Old 08-19-2010, 02:26 AM
Hawaii-Five-Jo
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Tried contacting them several times myself but got no response also. Guess they're to busy making custom choppers. I did order a set of pipes and wasn't impress with their quality at all...IT SUCKED!
Blue Rocker I got a chrome Big Radius 2into1 for sale it was on my bike for about 6 months PM me if interested
-Jo

Old 08-19-2010, 05:03 AM
cpHarley
Intermediate

When I ordered my daisycutters it took about 5 weeks to get them. This was over a year ago.

Attached Thumbnails Martin Bros. Bikes Still in Business?-bike2.jpg  
Old 08-19-2010, 07:05 AM
roadking2000
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 127 Likes on 100 Posts

Originally Posted by Hawaii-Five-Jo
Tried contacting them several times myself but got no response also. Guess they're to busy making custom choppers. I did order a set of pipes and wasn't impress with their quality at all...IT SUCKED!
I don't care for many custom builder made parts. Seems like they are mostly show and no go and lack quality in construction. Basically they're good looking junk. I'm not a real fan of most custom bikes anyway. Most are built more for looks rather than the practicality of actually riding them on a regular basis. You couldn't turn around on some of those long and low bikes they make unless you were in a mall parking lot. Indian Larry was one of the exceptions in my book. His bikes were made to ride.

Old 08-19-2010, 07:52 AM
phrogflyer
Road Master

maybe they're still in sturgis?

Old 08-19-2010, 01:26 PM
AATLANTICP
Stage IV

waited 3 months for daisy cutters..finally got them..first trip out turned blue. returned them and went with vance & hinze...same look but much better quality.

Quick Reply: Martin Bros. Bikes Still in Business?