General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Old biker looking for my old FOURTH REICH MC BROTHERS

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2013, 12:33 AM
PolishPerson
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pittskreig...Ill be damned

Pollock here...lost ur #, sure would like some conversation, why has no one mentioned Sly...or the Skyway, gettin' old I guess. Greatest parties
ever, Lava Hot Springs, fish hatchery, Logan, Yellowstone..."I wanna' go home Dean...", Yahoo!

quote=Pitts50;10217329]Smoke just found your site glad to see you are still riding I still have my pan of 47 years and a 92 custom soft tail. I have tryed to keep up on old bros.lost track of most when fatman died. I have a crude list of all Reich members. Pitts[/quote]

Old 08-15-2013, 01:51 PM
PolishPerson
4th Gear
Default Where the are you guys...

Where are you guys...??

Old 08-15-2013, 02:21 PM
LagunaGlide
Road Master
Received 91 Likes on 80 Posts

Polish have you tried sending them a Private Message? Might be lucky and they have it set up to receive emails when they get a PM. Worth a shot anyhow

Old 08-22-2013, 10:39 PM
johnniemack
Intermediate

Hey Fireman Frank, I am sorry I have not got back to you sooner. Let me get this straight you received a patch from (baron aka Fat man) without being prospect. But this was after the what went down with the H.A. and Some of the Reich changed the colors to Blue on white? But for every ones info. The only real Terrible Tom is living in Los Vegas. Now I have know him for dam near Fifty Years and as far as I know he has never owned a stupid baker car. our colors are still red on white and we have never changed them. But I think I remember your bike and the paint. was very nice indeed Hondo John was the best man with an air brush I ever saw. Is he still around and still painting. My old Pan head was done by Stan Robles after he came back up from So Cal after he left working for George B. and opened his own shop in S.L.C. It was 23 different shades of red With lots of old Von Dutch pin striping. I have sent pits lots of e mails but have never heard back from him. Also I have sent them to Frogs son but again nothing. Anyway it is great to know some of us are still standing hell we ought to have a reunion or something break out the old colors and get the Fourth Reich MC up and running again. Well take care and ride safe, Smoke

Last edited by johnniemack; 11-25-2013 at 06:35 PM. Reason: needed to add to it.
Old 11-01-2013, 06:13 PM
Thor47
Stage IV

Originally Posted by johnniemack
I am looking for my old Fourth Reich MC Brothers. I was a Fourth Reich Member down S.L.C. Utah from 1969 into the seventies. My road name was Johnnie Smoke back in the day, I am looking to find out if any of my old brothers and freinds are still standing and still riding. Sir,Pitts,Pig,Jim Frog,Harpo, Topo Tom, Black Gary. My friends from other clubs. from the Sundowners MC, Mother,Weed,Fess,Okie,Chief,Whisky Skip,and Slim. From the Barons MC, Teach,Johnny,Ceasar. Anyway guys I am Still standing and still riding got a 2008 HD Ultra Classic staged and Big bored up to 103cid.Take care and ride safe, Smoke
Smoke, this us Thor. I don 't think that we ever met. I prospected in SLC in 1972. I moved to IF in 1975. I was involved with FRMC until the early 80's. Pitts, Harry and some others are still around here in IF.

Old 11-11-2013, 08:29 PM
johnniemack
Intermediate

Hi Thor
I am sorry that we never met but I am very pleased to meet you now. I have sent Pits a bunch of e-mails but he never answers me I wish he would. say is he still running that old pan head of his. wonder if he ever got to run like he wanted? sorry I took so long to answer but I have been out of town. hope to hear from you again real soon. Take care and ride safe,Smoke

Old 11-12-2013, 08:18 AM
odrat1
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Johnniemack, sorry to tell you Caesar just passed away last week. He has been fighting melanoma for some time. I don't know what is going to happen to his "Emporium" and "Museum" on State Street in Midvale. He was one of a kind. One of the most colorful people I've ever met. He was someone who could not be explained....only experienced. He loved his FXR's and provided parts and service here for over 35 years. He will be missed. RIP Caesar.

Old 11-12-2013, 02:40 PM
johnniemack
Intermediate

Odrat

I am so sad to here that my old friend has passed away. Caesar was one of the coolest guys I have ever known and one of my oldest friends. I talked with him on the phone a few months ago and we passed the time talking about the old days. Dam I am going to miss him. could you please let me know were the funeral service will be. I would like to send some flowers. Well Caesar where ever you are at now I hope the sun is shining and warm, the chicks are hot and the bikes are fast. Take care my friend. Smoke

Old 11-12-2013, 02:56 PM
odrat1
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am trying to find out that info. I will let you know. Also, Teach just published a book "Kickstart : Memories of an Outlaw Biker" and has been traveling around promoting it. I am new to the motorcycle owner fraternity since I just got my first bike this spring. It's an 85 FXRS with 12000 miles. Still pure stock and Caesar did some work on it. He really was jazzed about that bike. I actually only knew him since this spring but he really made an impression on me. He treated me like he had known me for years. Coincidentally I was having lunch in downtown SLC this summer and Teach was sitting at the bar. He introduced himself and we got talking and he told me about his book. We had a couple of beers together. He was a great guy to me as well. I ran into him a couple of months ago while he was visiting Caesar. I bought and read his book. I'm sure you would know many of the characters in the book.

Old 11-12-2013, 03:21 PM
johnniemack
Intermediate

Odrat 1

Yea I know Teach, hell he is a great guy. You have met a couple of the best.

If you see Teach again please tell him I said hi and to look on here and let me

know how his is doing I hope his book is doing good. Tell him I want a

autographed copy, with a sweet sentiment and not some **** you Smoke you

hardheaded bastard lol. anyway thanks for telling me about Caesar. Look

forward to hearing from you soon. Take care and ride safe, Smoke

Quick Reply: Old biker looking for my old FOURTH REICH MC BROTHERS