General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Old biker looking for my old FOURTH REICH MC BROTHERS

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2012, 10:08 PM
lite567
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So how in the hell ya doing ?? Hay this snake have you got any picture of my old bike?? I had some but my ex burned them..
Take care Stacey

Old 11-06-2012, 05:09 PM
Whackone
Tourer

Originally Posted by lite567
So how in the hell ya doing ?? Hay this snake have you got any picture of my old bike?? I had some but my ex burned them..
Take care Stacey
Snake, Did you look at the pictures Kelly posted, there may be one on there. I don't think I do but I'll look. Von, Lynn and Mike still ride and are still in Logan. I rode up a month ago and drank a couple of beers with them. It' good to keep in touch since were all older than dirt and don't know how many more trips around the sun we'll have.

Pervert

Old 12-12-2012, 06:40 PM
Panhead Rob
Stage II

I have some pics I just aquired from 1976 when a couple Fourth Reich came through Calgary with the Vagabonds. Let me know if you are interested.

Old 12-12-2012, 06:55 PM
Panhead Rob
Stage II
Default Pics

Just got on here so I hope Im in the right place. just came across pics of a couple Fourth Reich mebers. Calgary 1976 with the Vagabonds. Let me know if you are interested.

Old 03-14-2013, 08:39 AM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 154 Likes on 52 Posts

This thread got moved by accident last week so I've placed it here in Genera Chat so this guy can find his Brothers!

Terry
HDF Admin

Old 03-20-2013, 07:56 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 47,920 Likes on 17,474 Posts

Knew a Topo Tom down Colorado Springs way in the early 80's he wasn't riding patch then , maybe the same guy ? Good dude would always look him and few others up whenever I drifted through town .

Old 03-20-2013, 08:19 PM
Larry64
Road Warrior
Received 94 Likes on 76 Posts

Wow..I knew some of the ones from the Detroit area. The only names I remember are Herman and Felix. I have not seen them in about ten years. Felix was maybe a little older than me, around 55 or so now. Herman would be around 70 or older today.

Old 05-28-2013, 05:27 PM
firemanfrank
Stage I

Smoke, I lived across the street from FatMan on 1000 W and 600 N when he and Sir were living in his mom's duplex....this was in 74 or 75....at the time I was riding a 73 custom s hovelhead...blue with Molly Hatchett's "Death Dealer" painted on the tanks....paint was done by Hondo John of the Barons when he had his shop. I was given a Fourth Reich patch by Fat Man....it was after the HA problems.....patch had been changed to blue and white...unfortunately, like you, my ex has all my photos and we don't exactly get along lol

Old 06-09-2013, 08:44 PM
PolishPerson
4th Gear
Default Life is good.....

Hello to Mr Conte and Charles K...oh yeah Perv too. Been a while since I've seen you guys. I miss 'The Baron' alot...talked to Mr G from time to time...haven't heard or seen The real TT since Tucson.

I've got pics...just need to dig them out.

Love you guys...

Pollock

Attached Thumbnails Old biker looking for my old FOURTH REICH MC BROTHERS-shovel.jpg  
Old 06-09-2013, 09:19 PM
PolishPerson
4th Gear
Default Hey Frank...got any ludes

Pollock here...whats up? send me a #

Originally Posted by firemanfrank
Smoke, I lived across the street from FatMan on 1000 W and 600 N when he and Sir were living in his mom's duplex....this was in 74 or 75....at the time I was riding a 73 custom s hovelhead...blue with Molly Hatchett's "Death Dealer" painted on the tanks....paint was done by Hondo John of the Barons when he had his shop. I was given a Fourth Reich patch by Fat Man....it was after the HA problems.....patch had been changed to blue and white...unfortunately, like you, my ex has all my photos and we don't exactly get along lol

Quick Reply: Old biker looking for my old FOURTH REICH MC BROTHERS