General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Old biker looking for my old FOURTH REICH MC BROTHERS

Old 11-12-2013, 03:36 PM
odrat1
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just found out that they are having some kind of wake / memorial at Salt Lake Harley Davidson on State Street. I spoke with Dan Worth. I don't know if you know him. He does awesome custom paint here. He said Parker (don't know if you know him either, the service manager at SL Harley is putting something together this Friday between 4-8 PM. I guess Caesar's sister, Judy, wants to keep whatever service they are having small and private. I think it's still up in the air about the shop. Mike has been there 20 years and is a hell of a mechanic. That's all I know. Wish I could provide more info. Teach gave me his card with his phone number 406-431-3172. I'm sure he could provide more info. Give him a call and make sure that autographed sentiment is correct! ��

Old 04-13-2014, 11:21 AM
Thor47
Stage IV
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Contact info for Pitts

Originally Posted by johnniemack
Hi Thor
I am sorry that we never met but I am very pleased to meet you now. I have sent Pits a bunch of e-mails but he never answers me I wish he would. say is he still running that old pan head of his. wonder if he ever got to run like he wanted? sorry I took so long to answer but I have been out of town. hope to hear from you again real soon. Take care and ride safe,Smoke
Smoke, I spent the afternoon riding with Pitts yesterday. If you will email me at thor47@cableone.net and I will give you Pitts' contact info. He said that he has been trying to contact you, too. Thor

Old 04-13-2014, 02:15 PM
Sling Blade 14
Extreme HDF Member
Received 1,789 Likes on 931 Posts

Originally Posted by Thor47
Smoke, I spent the afternoon riding with Pitts yesterday. If you will email me at thor47@cableone.net and I will give you Pitts' contact info. He said that he has been trying to contact you, too. Thor
I sent a email to Smoke relaying your info just a minute ago.

Old 04-13-2014, 05:58 PM
johnniemack
Intermediate

I just sent you a e-mail Thor, thanks for all the help, Thor and Sling blade take care ride safe. Smoke

Old 10-07-2014, 12:35 AM
griptape
2nd Gear
Default T Bone

Have you ever heard of a guy Named Rock? He hung around with the Barons and Sundowners in the late 70's early 80's. He was shot and killed in Ogden, UT in about 82. Wife named Cat. Looking for a friend of his named Tbone? They worked in oil fields in winter and rode summers

Old 02-21-2015, 06:40 PM
Avaria
Stage II
Default FR Information

I was trying to send people private messages, but I just joined and don't know how. I'm Thors ol lady and we are gathering information on FR members, as well as trying to find some ourself for a REUNION and MEMORIAL. Please send me a private message on here if thats possible, or to Thor at thor47@cableone.net . Thank you.

Last edited by Avaria; 02-21-2015 at 06:45 PM. Reason: typo
Old 02-23-2015, 12:18 PM
Thor47
Stage IV

Panhead Rob, I would like to see those pictures. I lived in a house with the two guys who went to Canada in 1976. Could you send to thor47@cableone.net Thsnks, Thor

Old 02-27-2015, 01:04 AM
PolishPerson
4th Gear
Default As usual...dazed and confused...still.

Been away from the computer for a while and when I
come back....POOFA...posts everywhere.
Found some pics...still diggin'. Lots of comments, names,
some of you I know...some I don't, from about 1969 to about 1980...is a bit cloudy, was havin' a pretty good time. I started as a Kript Kicker (SLC)...almost went Nothin's...ended up Reich. Prospected with Morf...best times ever.

Old 07-20-2015, 08:46 AM
UMF
Stage I
Default Idaho Falls

Cage, 1966 Idaho Falls Pitts, Loser, Itchie, Willie, ect ect

Old 01-02-2016, 03:49 AM
dragoness88888
Stage II
Default info 4 you

my old man is a Sundowner, so i have a little info for you. Caeser from the Barons passed away, as well as Chief from the Sundowners. Okie is still alive, and just celebrated his 43rd wedding anniversary yesterday. hope that helps

Originally Posted by johnniemack
I am looking for my old Fourth Reich MC Brothers. I was a Fourth Reich Member down S.L.C. Utah from 1969 into the seventies. My road name was Johnnie Smoke back in the day, I am looking to find out if any of my old brothers and freinds are still standing and still riding. Sir,Pitts,Pig,Jim Frog,Harpo, Topo Tom, Black Gary. My friends from other clubs. from the Sundowners MC, Mother,Weed,Fess,Okie,Chief,Whisky Skip,and Slim. From the Barons MC, Teach,Johnny,Ceasar. Anyway guys I am Still standing and still riding got a 2008 HD Ultra Classic staged and Big bored up to 103cid.Take care and ride safe, Smoke

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Old biker looking for my old FOURTH REICH MC BROTHERS