General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Who has ordered parts from Direct Harley Parts

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2011, 09:21 AM
Papi
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who has ordered parts from Direct Harley Parts

What was your experience

Papi

Old 07-04-2011, 10:08 AM
96roadking
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just got memphis shades batwing from them. They sent the wrong hardware but corrected by fedex air in 2 days time. Good prices, long wait on the phone for service but who doesn't have a long wait these days.

Old 07-04-2011, 01:12 PM
Lilman
Road Captain
Received 23 Likes on 16 Posts

I used them once and that was enough! Still have the DOA oil temp gauge laying in my shop. They would never make good on it. No return calls or return emails.

Screw me out of $100 and you only get one chance.

Old 10-28-2011, 02:30 AM
DirectCycleParts.com
Sponsor
Received 35 Likes on 14 Posts

Ever get this fixed?
Please send me your name and info so we can take care of this for you. I will make sure to add a note to the system as well. After we get this fixed, (unless the ended up fixing it) we will make sure to take care of you on your next order. Trying to clean up as much of this madness as possible.Alot of upset people with the old crew here.

I can tell you that in the last 2 months I have been here, things have been GREAT! A real 180 if you ask me. Compared to how things were before when we talk to old customers. They love it!

Let me know your info so I can take care of it.

Thank you,

-Dan

Originally Posted by Lilman
I used them once and that was enough! Still have the DOA oil temp gauge laying in my shop. They would never make good on it. No return calls or return emails.

Screw me out of $100 and you only get one chance.

Old 06-13-2012, 06:35 PM
slee1963
Stage II
Default Problems

I ordered thousands of dollars of parts from Direct Harley Parts.com and only had one bad experiance with them and it is still not resolved. I ordered the Hogtunes Woofer kit (speaker with amp), the amp has an issue where it is making my radio distort and I cannot listen to any FM channels. I have emailed and called them, each time I get a response "I will put one in the mail for you today", well it has been 14 days and still no replacement amp. I am about to the point of returning it all back to them and going somewhere else for it and all the other items I purchase.

Update 6/15/12
I called back and finally got someone to send me the replacement through UPS, the first one was send USPS and they lost it, who would have guessed. The sales persons called me once to confirm it was in process and once when it was loaded on the truck, that is service you don't hardly find anymore.

I am now a satified customer and will continue to buy from them, they do have the best prices on 98% of the items they sell.

Last edited by slee1963; 06-15-2012 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Updated
Old 06-13-2012, 07:21 PM
HD Jim
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have made several orders with DHP without any problems. Communication needs to improve ,prices are good.

Old 06-13-2012, 09:17 PM
mplecha
Stellar HDF Member
Received 159 Likes on 98 Posts

I got a black softail thunderheader from DHP a year ago or so. The pipe was cheaper than I could find ANYWHERE else, and it came really fast. Thumbs up!

Old 06-13-2012, 09:22 PM
rooti
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I got my tuner and propipe from them. Best prices and both came within a week. I always call first to make sure they have in stock before I place the order.

When I called about the 2 bike TTS tuner they didn't have it in stock. I didn't have the money yet. But they went ahead and ordered it for me so they had it when I was ready. When I had the money I called and it was waiting for me. How cool is that?

Old 06-13-2012, 09:38 PM
hedgehorn
Road Captain

I ordered my pipe and cams through them. Zero issues. Frank is top notch in my book.

Old 06-13-2012, 09:48 PM
518Train
Road Captain
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Fine.

Quick Reply: Who has ordered parts from Direct Harley Parts