Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson Forums (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/)
-   General Harley Davidson Chat (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/general-harley-davidson-chat-29/)
-   -   What is the crazy thing you've ever done (riding) your bike? (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/general-harley-davidson-chat/689875-what-is-the-crazy-thing-youve-ever-done-riding-your-bike.html)

Deuuuce 09-19-2011 08:56 PM

What is the crazy thing you've ever done (riding) your bike?

So what is the single most craziest thing you've ever done on your bike? This isn't for the coolest, or most righteous although that line can be blurry.

This is my story that comes to mind:

When I was younger and intolerant (still am) of obnoxious behavior, I was returning a movie rental while on the previous bike. I walked out of the store in the shopping complex and there was an older car with a super loud stereo, worth more than the car, with violent, hateful rap music playing at full volume. I mean REALLY loud, profanities shaking the windows of the stores.

I backed out my bike and around so that the rear end, and pipes, were between the driver's side of the offending car and another. I then revved the shit out of the bike and gave the punk a serious earful.

I then took off with a couple of people nodding in approval.

Artlee 09-19-2011 09:11 PM

I used to ( 30 years ago ) occasionally stand up on the seat while going down the road. Not doing that anymore as I am no longer bulletproof.

wyndnface 09-19-2011 09:14 PM

Put my left foot down while stopping
Waved at another motorcylce rider
Put my gas cap upside down on the seat
There ya go the trifecta

Account Retired 09-19-2011 09:20 PM

I was going through a podunk town in Indiana called Sharpton and this guy in a Buick kept speeding past me, then getting in my lane and tapping his breaks. When I would pass him, he would do it again. (I was on an R6) So I got it up to about 90, dropped it a gear and bounced it up on to the back wheel while standing on the back pegs. Right as I passed the guy on the back wheel, a Sharpton sheriff going the other way, cut the lights on and pulled me over.

He jumped out of his car with his cowboy hat and big chew in and said"boy, i could beat your ass, cuff you, throw you in the pokey, and half this bike drug on its side onto a flat bed, but do you know why Im not?"
Me-"No"
Him- "cuz that was the coolest god damned thing I ever seen!!!! Now get that piece of shit out of my town!!!"

He pulled me over again about a quarter mile later and wrote me a ticket for having illegal (flashing) tail lights......

Cowboy Rob 09-19-2011 09:23 PM

What no masturbating while riding down the road listening to Nickleback stories? The thread said "crazy",I'm expecting crazy!

Drilln'Boss 09-19-2011 09:23 PM

I kicked a car door while patting the top of my head.

dieselguy65 09-19-2011 09:26 PM

i hit a house doing close to 70, actually the garage door. rode away, just a few months ago.

monumaker 09-19-2011 09:26 PM

I once rode my aprilia sr50 scooter for roughly 3 miles up the road and back completely butt ass naked and totally loaded.

soft 02 09-19-2011 09:28 PM

I waved to a guy on a streetglide.

DannyZ71 09-19-2011 09:35 PM

I rode a Harley SX175 thru all the hallways (4 story) of my high school. Oh, with half the football team trying to catch me. LOL Losers weren't any good on the field either. Wow, that was all the way back in 1976.