General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jeese vs. the tooteldos

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2011, 01:31 PM
FBRR
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Jeese vs. the tooteldos

I found it funny that Jesse is being called rude for what he said about the Paul Jr. vs Sr. vs. Jesse James "build off."
Jesse said that Sr. and Jr. just add stuff to their bikes as "design" and he ( Jesse's ) design philosophy is MOTORCYCLE, as he thinks about going fast, stopping, and riding first, before he thinls about what a bike will look like!!
As I've watched Jr. use a DRILL to the rear casting to make an axle "fit", I find Jesse's statement pretty funny!!!
I too can't see how you can compare a handbuilt Jesse James ( even his choppers) bike vs. the Teutuls!!

Last edited by FBRR; 12-06-2011 at 01:39 PM.
Old 12-06-2011, 02:26 PM
BillM
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OMGoodness I am in a mood today. So ima hush.

Old 12-06-2011, 04:17 PM
DanDolfn
Tourer

And what would be the fun of that?

:-)

IMHO, Jesse James' bike was un-rideable. I don't think you could stay on that thing for ten minutes. OCC's machine looked like it would be a blast to ride, but it's a stretch to call it a motorcycle.

For design and function, I thought PJD won hands down.

Old 12-06-2011, 04:29 PM
oct1949
Club Member
Received 814 Likes on 800 Posts

I didn't like any of them, Jessie's to low, din't like the looks of Jr's and Sr's OCC,, IMO that ain't even a motorcycle.

Old 12-06-2011, 04:30 PM
ffatboy03
Cruiser

I think Jesse's bike looks like crap. Really don't like any of the 3 bikes if you want to call Paul senior's a bike. One thing I did notice is that Jesse spent alot of time calling the tuetals dumb a$$e$ and every other word out of his mouth was bleeped out. In my opinion Jesse James is a self centered classless a$$hole who is no better a bike builder than anybody else. Actually his bike sucks.

Old 12-06-2011, 04:47 PM
Jd Swiper
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs down

I think of the three Jesses bike wins hands down but it looks really uncomfortable even with him on it and nobody would be riding that to Sturgis! OCC's machine isn't even a bike. I mean hey, if there gonna take that route why not build a tank? Jrs. bike looks like the Tin Man built his version of Pee Wee Herman's red bike!!! Gay!!!!

Last edited by Jd Swiper; 12-06-2011 at 04:57 PM.
Old 12-06-2011, 05:26 PM
Geezer2
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I miss Indian Larry!! RIP

Old 12-06-2011, 05:28 PM
harleytuner
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 216 Likes on 129 Posts

I was looking forward to the show, I have to say I was pretty disappointed. I thought Jessie wold bring something. His fabrication skills are second to none, IMO. but his "vision" is lacking severely. His bike looks like the same old WCC bikes from 10 years ago. I don't know how any serious person could judge OCC's build. It looks more like something that would be on "snowmobile buildoff", not a motorcycle show. I like the looks of Jr's newer bikes. I think he see's the vision of the future better than OCC. The fat tire "chopper" thing has been played out and is done. The uniform front and rear tire will be the next wave.

Old 12-06-2011, 05:32 PM
buggy
Road Captain
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

+1 on larry. what both of the turtles did was done already jesse rooke did a single sided bike 10 years ago , JJ did a riveted bike on a motorcycle mania show and did a off the wall trike truck on monster garage. JJ as the only bike built on th bike build off !

Old 12-06-2011, 05:33 PM
LarryLives
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Geezer2
I miss Indian Larry!! RIP
Yup! I agree!

Quick Reply: Jeese vs. the tooteldos