General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Naples FL Harley Davidson....tshirt $29?WTF

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2006, 08:06 PM
Cryptoboy
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 3,877 Likes on 1,415 Posts
Default RE: Naples FL Harley Davidson....tshirt $29?WTF

What are you people doing, washing your shirts in bleach? The only shirt that I've had fade was a clearance black shirt from the Hacienda Custom shop ($12 for the shirt), and I bought that back in 2002! (Learned from my wife, wash in cold water, and don't put them in the dryer. That shirt that faded was an XXXL, so I dried it to shrink it, and of course it faded!)

$30 is a tad high though. I haven't paid much more than $23 for a shirt (I did pay $25 for one from LVHD though), and I typically only pick up shirts when I'm travelling.

Old 12-26-2006, 08:10 PM
2005FATBOY
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree just wash your shirts out by hand in woolite & let them drip dry on a hanger and they will look like they just came from the cleaners

Old 12-26-2006, 08:45 PM
rdam
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 34 Likes on 21 Posts

ORIGINAL: KBFXDLI

Down here on vacation.........stopped at HD Ocala Fl, tshirt $20 minus 15% Christmas Sales.......hit Naples HD...tshirt $29...so I ask the guy what about Christmas? He says oh yeah.......sorry.......Merry Christmas.....(still $29)....[:@]
Gotta love Ocala H-D. They always have good deals going on Did ALL my Christmas shopping there.
( RE: How many Harley presents are under the tree... )
Never bought a bike there but would consider it if they will work on price. Nice folks. I don't live nearby, but pass it once a month or so going to North Florida

Old 12-27-2006, 10:24 PM
Cognizant
Tourer

ORIGINAL: rdam

Gotta love Ocala H-D. They always have good deals going on Did ALL my Christmas shopping there.
( RE: How many Harley presents are under the tree... )
Never bought a bike there but would consider it if they will work on price. Nice folks. I don't live nearby, but pass it once a month or so going to North Florida
I gotta agree, Ocala HD is where I sent mine after I was rear-ended last week. Terry in the service dept. did a fantastic job of writing the damage report, he spotted several things that I would have missed. He's going to make it ridable till the new fender gets painted, then let me bring it back in to install the fender.

Old 12-27-2006, 10:31 PM
Ragu
Advanced

On vacation this past summer we stayed in St.Pete Beach. There was a HD store on the beach just motorclothes t-shirts etc. The prices were way high as were the two attendants there. On their sale rack were "no" sales. We walked away

Old 12-27-2006, 11:48 PM
Ben U

ORIGINAL: mgumto

Harley you would think 1 day a year would cut their customer's some slack and have 20-30% off all clothing. I guess the Chandler, AZ dealer did do this on Christmas eve day but I was there the week before and not any advertising announcing the upcoming sale. It's like when they finally do have a sale, they go out of their way NOT to tell you about it....man Willie G is one rich dude...of course anyone who can sucker thousands of people into 30 dollar t-shirts should be rich....and don't forget all those posers who wear HD stuff and live in trailers with no HD....
I always thought that Harley-Davidson stores were Franchises and independently owned and operated ...

Old 12-28-2006, 01:10 AM
electaRICK
Extreme HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Ahhh Come on fellas,, its what we do!!! ride...stop at a new dealer and buy a T..!
Dont know why your complainin,,, I buy at every stop, usually hit the sale rack,10-20 bux,, not bad..
but when I get to the counter (wifes with me of course),, thatll be $145 sir,,,, WHAT???
sheeeesh hun???!!

Old 12-28-2006, 10:11 AM
jhnmflr
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: 2005FATBOY

I agree just wash your shirts out by hand in woolite & let them drip dry on a hanger and they will look like they just came from the cleaners
Bro don't take this wrong but I ride a bike .My shirts get dirty , and I personally would rather have it fade than look brand new . And wash it in woolite and drip dry ? I'm gettin scared .

Old 12-28-2006, 10:28 AM
monkyman
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Are we the same people who paid thousands of dollars over the price of a foriegn bike complaining about a 29 dollar t-shirt?

Old 12-28-2006, 07:22 PM
2005FATBOY
Cruiser

I agree wiff ya the lady of the house takes care of this, this is how she does hers

Quick Reply: Naples FL Harley Davidson....tshirt $29?WTF