General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Naples FL Harley Davidson....tshirt $29?WTF

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2006, 04:54 PM
KBFXDLI
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 31 Likes on 28 Posts
Default Naples FL Harley Davidson....tshirt $29?WTF

Down here on vacation.........stopped at HD Ocala Fl, tshirt $20 minus 15% Christmas Sales.......hit Naples HD...tshirt $29...so I ask the guy what about Christmas? He says oh yeah.......sorry.......Merry Christmas.....(still $29)....[:@]

Old 12-26-2006, 05:02 PM
FLH
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Naples FL Harley Davidson....tshirt $29?WTF

If it will make you feel better, I had a friend and his wife in Hawaii. He called me whilst at the stealer and I told him to pick up a couple pf "T"s for me and my wife. He did as I requested. $90 !!!!!! My orange one faded greatly on the first wash.

Oh well, live and learn.

Old 12-26-2006, 05:03 PM
2005FATBOY
Cruiser

the same people that own the one in Naples own the one in Fort Myers every thing is high in Naples If you like the shirt try the store in fort Myers

Old 12-26-2006, 05:03 PM
Bob
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: KBFXDLI

Down here on vacation.........stopped at HD Ocala Fl, tshirt $20 minus 15% Christmas Sales.......hit Naples HD...tshirt $29...so I ask the guy what about Christmas? He says oh yeah.......sorry.......Merry Christmas.....(still $29)....[:@]
That's why most of my t-shirts come from Ohio.

Old 12-26-2006, 05:07 PM
KBFXDLI
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 31 Likes on 28 Posts

ORIGINAL: 06FXDBI

ORIGINAL: KBFXDLI

That's why most of my t-shirts come from Ohio.
I paid $14,600 for my 06 Lowrider in Ohio...........in FL they want almost $18k for the same thing??? You have got to be crappin me[:@]

Old 12-26-2006, 05:20 PM
mgumto
Banned

Harley can kiss my A** on their t-shirt and sweatshirt prices. First off they aren't worth it, and second off, I wear a leather jacket during the winter anyway so what's the point. I know a lot of you drop serious cash on attire, and I have no problem buying leather goodies since to me they are worth it-especially if you ever "exit" the bike in a bad way but the HD t-shirts are highway robbery....it just comes down to principle to me andI refuse to pay 30 bucks for a t-shirt that fades after 2 washes just like I refuse to pay 100 bucks for a pair of jeans....man whatever happened to 15 dollar t-shirts and 30 dollar name brand jeans??? And don't get me started on the price to go to a movie these days either....wow 30 bucks for me and wife. God bless Netflix!!!!!!!

Old 12-26-2006, 05:25 PM
mgumto
Banned

Harley you would think 1 day a year would cut their customer's some slack and have 20-30% off all clothing. I guess the Chandler, AZ dealer did do this on Christmas eve day but I was there the week before and not any advertising announcing the upcoming sale. It's like when they finally do have a sale, they go out of their way NOT to tell you about it....man Willie G is one rich dude...of course anyone who can sucker thousands of people into 30 dollar t-shirts should be rich....and don't forget all those posers who wear HD stuff and live in trailers with no HD....

Old 12-26-2006, 07:01 PM
jhnmflr
Outstanding HDF Member

Understand your pain . I live in Fort myers and work in Naples , Fortunately I had a friends girlfriend working there and got killer discounts when I needed something . I guess they think that this is Naples and everyone just has money coming out of their butt . i know I don't

Old 12-26-2006, 07:47 PM
siramazing
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah, they charge msrp, but if you come to them with a quote from another dealer you will see that msrp disappear, and they will work with you. I got good advice about that from someone local here in fort myers, and when I went to buy the bike I was able to give them an out-the-door price I got from another dealer, and that's what they gave me.[sm=deal.gif] I have not been to the Naples Harley, just the Fort Myers one. They are owned by the same guy, but everything in Naples is inflated.
s.a.[sm=boosign.gif]

Old 12-26-2006, 07:54 PM
HDWG
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Yeah, we stopped there 2 summers ago while staying in Marco and found the same $$$ shirts

Quick Reply: Naples FL Harley Davidson....tshirt $29?WTF