General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Major props to Cary Faas (CFR)

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2012, 04:23 PM
NitroShark
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Major props to Cary Faas (CFR)

This weekend I swapped my stock headers for one with the cat removed. When I was pulling my right muffler off I noticed a slit/cut in the rear almost 3 inches across. After looking at it, it appeared as if the material inside had vibrated loose and cut the muffler. I've had these mufflers for a while and this is the 2nd Road King I've used them one.

I thought Cary might like to see the damage so I emailed CFR a picture and a description of what I saw. In less than 30 minutes I received an email from them and shortly afterwards Cary called me to discuss the situation. He then told me to bring the mufflers in and he would hand me a brand new set. He was really interested in taking mine apart so he could identify the exact cause of the damage.

I don't think you can beat that kind of customer service! He obviously really cares about his customers and his products. I just wanted to publicly say thanks to Cary Faas and Kim at CFR!

Old 04-09-2015, 05:23 PM
jlgale
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I talked to Cary today, was really impressed by him and Gay (receptionist).Great guy to do business with him, he cares very much about his product and customers being satisfied!!