Good Or Bad Shopping Experiences At HDF Post Your Shopping Experience Here

Terrible experience with Rob's Used Harley Parts

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2017, 07:29 PM
ORradtech
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 371 Likes on 321 Posts

Originally Posted by Shovelhead Rob
Rob's Used Harley Parts is a great place to shop. Very friendly and usually has what I need in stock ! Highly Recommend !
I was pretty much willing to put this thread, and the other one, off as sour grapes from disgruntled buyers.

Until you posted this.

Combine this slimey, back door bull with your "F" with the BBB and I can only thank the OP for posting this.

The following users liked this post:
Bigaj2 (02-08-2018)
Old 12-22-2017, 07:46 PM
Ragtop
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 1,011 Likes on 576 Posts

Originally Posted by Shovelhead Rob
Rob's Used Harley Parts is a great place to shop. Very friendly and usually has what I need in stock ! Highly Recommend !

HAHAHA, tries to act like another buyer from his own account!!
Not the smartest guy in town

The following users liked this post:
Bigaj2 (02-08-2018)
Old 12-25-2017, 10:14 AM
CndUltra95
Road Warrior
Received 54 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by ORradtech
I was pretty much willing to put this thread, and the other one, off as sour grapes from disgruntled buyers.

Until you posted this.

Combine this slimey, back door bull with your "F" with the BBB and I can only thank the OP for posting this.
I kinda think he tried to quote a customer from his list of useless references.
Fortunately I added him to my ignore list, never to read his posts again.
Now its time to liven things up this morning and drink some eggnog
Rob

Old 03-29-2018, 05:49 PM
Richard Hooks
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jaystn62
I agree with Mike on the fact that some post on the forums just to sell items. I don't believe that was the original intention of the for sale section. I wish the moderators could tighten it up as well. Maybe make people who only post on the for sale forum register as vendors or something similar. I see alot of parts posted that aren't even near what the OP is stating in their post that the part is meant to fit. Needs to be more control somehow.
​​​​​​ I too have had a bad experience with Rob I ordered a tank for a 2010 Dyna Wide Glide I received a tank 11 days later for a 2000 whatever street bob with did not work for my Wide Glide but when I called Rob all you need to do is go to your Harley dealership and purchase a plate with a plate and a gasket which was $87 I said no problem I'll do that then the tank did not work because when I when I put my Dash on were different the part he told me to order to make it right did not work so I'm out 87 more dollars now after sending back the tank and the plate that I spent $87 worth that's not I got another tank and it's the right tank now got it bolt the bike no problem got to looking over the tank there's a $0.50 scratch on the bike I call Rob hey Rob well the tank you sent me back is got scratches in it also I'm like what come on man and he kept the plate and gasket for the wrong tank that he sent me now I'm out the $87 also again because he did not refund the $87 that he told me that he would what a moron what a moron

Old 04-08-2018, 11:24 PM
Cricket11
Road Master
Received 39 Likes on 33 Posts

I understand your frustration, and sorry for your troubles, BUT, punctuation is your friend!

Originally Posted by Richard Hooks
​​​​​​ I too have had a bad experience with Rob I ordered a tank for a 2010 Dyna Wide Glide I received a tank 11 days later for a 2000 whatever street bob with did not work for my Wide Glide but when I called Rob all you need to do is go to your Harley dealership and purchase a plate with a plate and a gasket which was $87 I said no problem I'll do that then the tank did not work because when I when I put my Dash on were different the part he told me to order to make it right did not work so I'm out 87 more dollars now after sending back the tank and the plate that I spent $87 worth that's not I got another tank and it's the right tank now got it bolt the bike no problem got to looking over the tank there's a $0.50 scratch on the bike I call Rob hey Rob well the tank you sent me back is got scratches in it also I'm like what come on man and he kept the plate and gasket for the wrong tank that he sent me now I'm out the $87 also again because he did not refund the $87 that he told me that he would what a moron what a moron

Old 04-09-2018, 12:28 AM
saltlick
Road Warrior
Received 232 Likes on 175 Posts
Talking

sorry for your hastle, man this sucks and is comical how the guy registered here just to post that....ugg. Do you have that email you sent him where you asked him what color it was and if it was a harley part? Post it here, id like to see it if you really did send him one and hes saying you didnt and you show it here....not sure how he could argue that. Im not trying to stir up trouble, just wondering kind of like when judge judy asks to see the proof.

Last edited by saltlick; 04-09-2018 at 12:39 AM.
Old 04-09-2018, 06:29 AM
103inches
Cruiser
Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts

Karma is a b*tch...one day this Rob (the ripoff artist) from Reston is gonna rip off the wrong person and find himself in a world of physical pain. Take that to the bank, it's gonna happen.

Old 05-10-2018, 05:08 PM
IzzoQuazzo
Retired Admin

Received 9,039 Likes on 3,711 Posts

Does he have an account here?

Old 05-11-2018, 04:15 AM
cficole
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 503 Likes on 396 Posts

Originally Posted by IzzoQuazzo
Does he have an account here?
This guy? https://www.hdforums.com/forum/membe...lhead-rob.html

He had a post quoted earlier in this thread, but it seems to have disappeared. Maybe you can find it in mod country?

Old 05-12-2018, 06:46 PM
Hey Man
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 7,004 Likes on 2,817 Posts

The better Business Bureau is a farce. I've registered a couple of complaints with them and they do nothing.In both cases they never even listed that there had been complaints lodged against the companies.

Quick Reply: Terrible experience with Rob's Used Harley Parts