Good Or Bad Shopping Experiences At HDF Post Your Shopping Experience Here

DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!

Old 08-14-2007, 07:50 PM
Zzack
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!

Yeah... I bought a shift linkage off them through ebay. They sent me the wrong one. I decided to keep what they sent and I can't complain about the quality or their response in offering me a prompt exchange. But still, I wasn't so thrilled when I opened the package to see the wrong one when it arrived.

Old 08-14-2007, 08:19 PM
FXSTI Guy
Banned

Bought a set of 1 1/4" T-bars from them...they looked like low-quality crap and had a dent in them...looked like they'd been dropped at some time...they're still sitting on my garage floor, never to be installed.

Old 08-14-2007, 08:20 PM
dmac1968
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

They might have offered to exchange it, but YOU would have been paying for the shipping back to them! I wouldn't deal with them again if my life depended on it! I was considering registering demonscyclesux.com and keyword indexing it with google just to warn people but the anger had warn off by then. Half their stuff is factory seconds in my opinion that they try and pass off as 1st quality!

DeanO

ORIGINAL: Zzack

Yeah... I bought a shift linkage off them through ebay. They sent me the wrong one. I decided to keep what they sent and I can't complain about the quality or their response in offering me a prompt exchange. But still, I wasn't so thrilled when I opened the package to see the wrong one when it arrived.

Old 08-14-2007, 08:20 PM
nikonf8
Supporter
Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts

write them and tell them they are costing you money but thats ok your getting even by letting 5000 members on the forum no they suck. should you happen to get your money back that info would be posted. when this happens to me ill try to cost them as many customers as possible that hurts there pocket book and they deserve it

Old 08-14-2007, 08:43 PM
heyrob
Intermediate
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the info. It pisses me off when these businesses screw people and don't care if you never come back -- they make their money by ripping off lots of people one time each.

Count me in on the boycott. And, Demon -- if you're reading this, we know this won't put you out of business, but it might hurt. This forumisn't just 5,000 Harley riders, it's 5,000 accessory-obsessed maniacs who spend tons of money on the kind of stuff you sell. I bet the people on this forum spend50 times as much on accessories and upgrades as the average owner.

ORIGINAL: Duke3838

Boycott Demon Cycle... Whos with me?

Old 08-14-2007, 08:47 PM
dmac1968
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

..and the reason they are still sitting on your floor is because you and I would not on-sell that crap to anybody else! Demonscycles has NO PROBLEM palming that crap off to us though!! That tells you a lot about the person who owns that business! The classic is though, and it explains a lot about the state of our world, is that they do exceptionally well for themselves regardless. It is up to us to spread the word about sh*t people like that!!

DeanO

ORIGINAL: FXSTI Guy

Bought a set of 1 1/4" T-bars from them...they looked like low-quality crap and had a dent in them...looked like they'd been dropped at some time...they're still sitting on my garage floor, never to be installed.

Old 08-14-2007, 08:47 PM
michaelbarry
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Really sounds like we got something here with this boycott. It's a shame that they've screwed over so many people.

Old 08-14-2007, 09:06 PM
Clammy
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,751 Likes on 766 Posts

ORIGINAL: heyrob

Thanks for the info. It pisses me off when these businesses screw people and don't care if you never come back -- they make their money by ripping off lots of people one time each.

Count me in on the boycott. And, Demon -- if you're reading this, we know this won't put you out of business, but it might hurt. This forumisn't just 5,000 Harley riders, it's 5,000 accessory-obsessed maniacs who spend tons of money on the kind of stuff you sell. I bet the people on this forum spend50 times as much on accessories and upgrades as the average owner.

ORIGINAL: Duke3838

Boycott Demon Cycle... Whos with me?
There are over 40000 registered members here. That's a LOT of potential lost customers for these guys. I hate companies that screw you over. Count me in on the boycott!

Cheers!
[sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif]

Old 08-14-2007, 09:09 PM
wingnutt
Road Master

I bought a chrome regulator cover from them off ebay a while back, no problems. Guess I was one of the lucky ones. Count me in on the boycott. Thats a shiotty way to do business.

Old 08-14-2007, 09:10 PM
Mike NY
Road Master
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

I feel lucky !! I heeded the advice a while ago and dind't buy my bars from them. Went to Dennis Kirk for my Chubby's !!!! instead.

Mike
NY

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!