Good Or Bad Shopping Experiences At HDF Post Your Shopping Experience Here

DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2010, 08:02 PM
LoLo
Road Master
Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

I ordered a set of chrome hand controls from them a few years ago for my 05 deluxe. when i got them they had been placed on a piece of cardboard and shrink wrapped. the parts shifted against each other during shipping and were all scratched up. quality was horrible, chrome was thin. ended up getting them from Harley instead and the ones from Demon got screwwed on my sons bicycle handlebars cuz he wanted to be like dad. which is where s**t like that belongs on bicycles. Never Dealt with them again. Never will.

Old 02-06-2010, 10:24 AM
hasselme0
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry You did me wrong

Originally Posted by shooter64
boys....I dont have restocking fee.....just give me a chance.....I wont do you wrong
I was given a larosa seat as a gift one of those tiny ones that might be ok if you a little guy. I sent an email to you as it was near 30days. I was told sure send it back and will fix you up. Thinking I was dealing with someone ligit I bought the correct one from you. When you got the seat back I got an email back saying the seat was used and past 30 days. Why the hell do you think I inquired first. I called you customer service and he acted like he should not have checked the invoive number and as far as used he said there was a small scratch on the back. Funny that the new one had some light scatches on it also. I was told give us 12 bucks and you can have your seat back. I sent you Tom Demons an email about your shitty customer service the only reply I got was give us 12 bucks and we will send your seat back. The seat has a light scatch on it came that way but you won't take it back. What the **** Man!! I wish I would have seen all the threads about your company.

Old 02-07-2010, 01:18 PM
FLYING
Club Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

When you made the purchase did you use a credit card ? I see all these commercials about the protection we get from the card companies maybe this would be a good time to find out if they have a buyer protection plan .

Old 02-08-2010, 12:46 AM
kiwideuce
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 115 Likes on 86 Posts

cheers for the heads up!! as i am in new zealand i rely on e bay for most of my parts! i will definately be avoiding this crowd!! i will warn a friend to! he just mentioned demon cycles to me the other day!

Old 02-09-2010, 02:24 AM
VooDoo13
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

I was looking at mirrors earlier. SO GLAD I seen this. How can this company still be in business? This should be a sticky Or a public service notice.

I am a member on a toyota supra forum and they will not even let you sell Venom fuel injectors on the site they are so bad. Even have it in the classifieds stickies.

Old 02-09-2010, 02:51 PM
ezrider327
Intermediate

Went through a month and a half of BS but got the original purchase back after threatening to file it with Visa .- LOST $24 in shipping though.

I would rather catch my junk in my fly than to ever do business with these NUTJOBS again.

Old 02-10-2010, 06:31 PM
LoLo
Road Master
Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

lets keep it alive! BUMP!

Old 02-10-2010, 07:27 PM
quigley
Tourer

I bought a set of mirrors from these guys. After I installed them I noticed one of them the glass was distorted. When I called to complain I was told since I installed them I couldnt get a refund. When I told them there was no way to tell till I installed and then looked, I was told "Too Bad"
Never again.
Quigley

Old 02-11-2010, 08:12 AM
ezrider327
Intermediate

Yup that is the demon cycle way. " Well you looked at it, so you can't return it. "

Old 02-11-2010, 11:06 AM
WILLYSHINY
Banned
Default Demons cycle will screw you- dont buy from them !

I purchased a set of Avon Gangster white wall tires from Demons cycle , ebay auction . I received them with the blue protective coating on the white wall .
We mounted them on a cool set of black fluted wheels, here at ''***** SHINY" then washed of the blue coating only to find that the tires had a brownish colored stain all over the white wall and the white walls were no doubt seconds . We contacted Demons and they said too bad ! Since they were mounted they will not make good on them. I can understand this in most applications - but its normal to leave the blue protective coating on a white wall tire until its mounted on a wheel, We couldn't see the defect until we tried to clean them. Demons Cucle refused to work with us so we gave them negitive feedback on ebay. They responded back by : " improper use of tire machine ruined this tire" .I can assure that this did not happen by a tire machine - DONT BUY THEIR JUNK !

Quick Reply: DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!