Good Or Bad Shopping Experiences At HDF Post Your Shopping Experience Here

Damn good guy!

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2013, 08:42 AM
taterbum
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Damn good guy!

Gotta say. A couple of weeks ago I posted on the forum that I WTB a detach kit for my Ultra. It didn't take long untill I got a reply from RITEWAY telling me he had exactly what I was looking for but not only did he have the kit and all the hardware he also had a backrest, pad and luggage rack to go along with it, now this gear would have run over a grand easy if I'd bought it from the stealership so when he quoted me a price of $475 SHIPPED I was a little Leary to say the least but the more we talked the more at ease I felt and after talking to a couple other folks on the forum and checking out his history on the site I decided to bite the bullet and PayPal him the money up front. He stayed in touch with me throughout the process and we exchanged several emails. finally he sent the email with the tracking info and let me know it was on its way. The box was 25 pounds and was 16x16x16. The package arrived two days earlier than expected. Once he shipped it he also emailed me some additional "TIPS" to make the install of the kit and hardware go much easier, just a few things he figured out the hard way when he was doing his own install. I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the box. I've had stuff shipped from brick and mortar stores that didn't come this well packed and protected. Everything was packed categoricaly and neatly and very well protected and insulated from any damage that may have occured during its travel across the states. Inside the box was also several sheets of instruction from the HD website PDF that Tim had taken the time and extra effort to copy and send along to make my install as easy and effortless as possible. After I recieved it a couple of days went by and I didnt email Riteway, he emailed me and asked if I was OK, not if the package had arrived but if Everything was OK with me because he hadn't heard from me. This extra touch was great and much appreciated. Thanks Riteway for making this the single best online shopping experience I've ever had. I got a great deal from a GREAT GUY and hopefully a good friend in the process.

Last edited by EveHD; 03-08-2013 at 11:41 AM.
Old 03-23-2013, 06:09 PM
Ragtop
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 1,011 Likes on 576 Posts

NO surprise, Tim is a great guy, and an asset to this site.
I am a very picky buyer, and Tim answered all my questions, sent extra pics, and even went out of his way to bring the bags to the HD shop to verify the color.
My question, is where does he get all these parts??
LOL J/K Tim...