Good Or Bad Shopping Experiences At HDF Post Your Shopping Experience Here

i've had great results

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2010, 07:43 PM
emwolb
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Default i've had great results

in the classifieds section, i've had great results with buying items i've wanted for my streetglide, and also with selling harley parts that i no longer need. it's, for me, been a very good experience both ways, selling and buying. i don't trust ebay, as i'm not too confident dealing with someone who may or may not be legitimate. here in the forum, we've established somewhat of a trust with fellow riders. adding to that thought, we also have a bit of a reputation to uphold, if we were to sell junk that was represented as being in pristine shape, our credibility would be blown to shreds. it's refreshing to me, to see a group of like minded guys who realize the value of having a forum like this. i cannot imagine going back to the days when the forums were not available to us. i've saved money with buying products which come packaged carefully, and when i've opened each part i've ordered through a fellow forum member, i've been pleasantly surprised to find the product in the as stated condition. it's been great to deal with others in the forum, and i've established a few friendships through contact here. kudos to the guys who set this forum up, and the classifieds section. a huge thank you, moderators and originators of the forum.