Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

"Official" Sept. 22&23 IL-WI BA Bikers Ride Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2007, 10:41 PM
JB
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: "Official" Sept. 22&23 IL-WI BA Bikers Ride Thread

Better luck next week.

Old 09-23-2007, 10:49 PM
Slash
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 111 Likes on 48 Posts

ORIGINAL: JB

Better luck next week.
Thanks Jon,

Rumor is Snowgirl's working on details for aride down Rt 2 along the Rock River next Saturday....

Old 09-24-2007, 12:07 AM
troopin
Cruiser
Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

Hey X Train... I sent Snowgirl a pm earlier in the week inquiring about a ride this coming weekend from what I was seeing she seemed to plan a lot of your guys rides, but now I am seeing you planning ...lol... anyway I am looking to get together and away from the usual suspects out here on the south side of Chicago...if you can shoot me a pm if you guys get something going this weekend I would love to get out for a ride with you guys... seems you guys always go north (of course you all live that way) but I would be more than willing to head up there and go out for a nice ride with you guys... I also saw you are planning a ride down into Indiana in the middle of Oct.. you guys would be pretty much passing right by my neck of the woods on your way there.. would really consider meeting up with you guys as you pass by and taking the ride with you there as well....let me know if anything is going on this weekend.. I have no idea where rt 2 and rock river is so any info you can give for me to take a look on a map... where would you pick that up at??? and to Snowgirl...thanks for the information and figured I would introduce myself to everyone ....

Old 09-24-2007, 06:07 AM
Snowgirl24
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: troopin

Hey X Train... I sent Snowgirl a pm earlier in the week inquiring about a ride this coming weekend from what I was seeing she seemed to plan a lot of your guys rides, but now I am seeing you planning ...lol... anyway I am looking to get together and away from the usual suspects out here on the south side of Chicago...if you can shoot me a pm if you guys get something going this weekend I would love to get out for a ride with you guys... seems you guys always go north (of course you all live that way) but I would be more than willing to head up there and go out for a nice ride with you guys... I also saw you are planning a ride down into Indiana in the middle of Oct.. you guys would be pretty much passing right by my neck of the woods on your way there.. would really consider meeting up with you guys as you pass by and taking the ride with you there as well....let me know if anything is going on this weekend.. I have no idea where rt 2 and rock river is so any info you can give for me to take a look on a map... where would you pick that up at??? and to Snowgirl...thanks for the information and figured I would introduce myself to everyone ....
I've lost my riding MOJO []so Xtrain is the man with the plan now.. Hopefully I will get my desire for riding back by next weekend......

Old 09-24-2007, 05:32 PM
troopin
Cruiser
Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

Thanks SnowgirlX Trainshot me a pm about this weekend...I don't know you yet but I hope you find your mojo somewhere soon as the season is almost over and you will be out looking at your bike thinking damn I wish I had taken that last ride, don't ask me how I know that...lol....anyway best to ya and if you find it in time for this weekend I hope to meet ya, if you don't well then I hope whatever you do it is a good weekend for ya.. take care and thanks for the info...

Old 09-24-2007, 10:08 PM
ddog
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hopingto seeing you this weekend Jen!