Harley Davidson Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for videos pertaining to Harleys, Racing (Street/Strip)and motorcycle related Interviews.

Amazon Sunpie knockoff Daymakers

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2017, 04:14 PM
DanHappy
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,419 Likes on 1,614 Posts

Originally Posted by Hurricane19
Just go to Amazon and type in Sunpie 7" daymaker in the search field and it will take you right to it. There are a couple options black or chrome, 7" light alone, 7" light with spots, etc...
Will do. I am away from the keyboard and using my phone, so seachimg is not the best. Possibly looking at these if the have a setup for a road glide. HD is fine but I am not paying that much cash. Would rather pay less and ride more compared to pay more and need to get a 2nd job to afford.

Old 08-01-2017, 04:20 PM
Tarkus60
Road Warrior

Received 303 Likes on 218 Posts

I have the old kuryakyn led on mine. I am not very impressed with it. I think will give these a go ......thanks OP.......

Old 08-01-2017, 04:39 PM
Crimson
Road Master
Received 38 Likes on 31 Posts

Has anyone with the Trucklite's compared the output between these two?

Old 08-01-2017, 08:41 PM
Alamomann
Tourer
Received 22 Likes on 8 Posts

I was considering JW Speaker (HD's supplier), but these have me interested. Anyone have them for awhile? Curious about the reliability.

Old 08-01-2017, 09:15 PM
fullautomike
Road Master
Received 59 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by Alamomann
I was considering JW Speaker (HD's supplier), but these have me interested. Anyone have them for awhile? Curious about the reliability.
I've had mine for a bit over a year now, and they are rock solid, no problems so far. Very pleased with them

The following users liked this post:
Alamomann (08-02-2017)
Old 08-01-2017, 09:35 PM
Windseeker
Elite HDF Member

Received 5,228 Likes on 1,858 Posts

Originally Posted by Bluraven
Also fits 1994-later Softail models equipped with Freight Train Headlamp Nacelle Kit.....
I saw this on Amazon, but when I did a search I didn't find this nacelle kit.

But let me cut to the chase.... have any of you installed this on a 1994 Fatboy or other Softail, and did it fit "as is" or was there some adapting needed?

Mine included a set of passing lights but I can see why they weren't mounted; the bracket is half rusted and they also aren't LED. I won't be using them.

Old 08-02-2017, 06:58 AM
yooperbigdog
Cruiser
Received 37 Likes on 29 Posts

Just so you guy's are aware on AMAZON (free shipping) just got off phone with Amazon asking why item has not shipped in 3 day's yet, ANSWER: it will (has) to set on shelf for 7-10 day's to get shipped because I did not pay $14.95 extra in shipping (hostage), I F**King hate Amazon for this kind of ****, it's real simple I paid so stick the shipping label on the small box and ship it............

Old 08-02-2017, 07:12 AM
GregGillette
Road Master
Received 247 Likes on 174 Posts

Originally Posted by yooperbigdog
Just so you guy's are aware on AMAZON (free shipping) just got off phone with Amazon asking why item has not shipped in 3 day's yet, ANSWER: it will (has) to set on shelf for 7-10 day's to get shipped because I did not pay $14.95 extra in shipping (hostage), I F**King hate Amazon for this kind of ****, it's real simple I paid so stick the shipping label on the small box and ship it............
Get prime, worth it for that alone. Streaming media also very good

The following users liked this post:
RATFINK53 (08-09-2017)
Old 08-02-2017, 07:20 AM
PPearl
Tourer
Received 99 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by yooperbigdog
I also have this grievance with Amazon. Any other store I order from online will ship the item on the next business day, two at the most, if the item is in stock.

What Amazon is doing is punishing you for not being a prime member. There is no reason whatsoever for an in stock item to take 2+ weeks to ship. It's the same waiting crap even if you pay for ground shipping.

It's very rare that I order from Amazon. That said, I want a set of these lights.

Old 08-02-2017, 07:58 AM
jamesroadking
Road Warrior
Received 152 Likes on 94 Posts

My 3 lights arrived in 3 days, along with the adapter back plate. Installed them yesterday, very easy, but was a little confused about the second adapter power cord that came with the headlight, the one with the square resistor / capacitor thing inline, of course no documentation included. Doing a little research, found out that it's the H4 adapter, to reduce headlight flickering and prevent computer error codes???

Quick Reply: Amazon Sunpie knockoff Daymakers