York, PA Factory Tours Video - Page 2 - Harley Davidson Forums

Notices
Harley Davidson Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for videos pertaining to Harleys, Racing (Street/Strip)and motorcycle related Interviews.

York, PA Factory Tours Video

Old 12-29-2018, 07:12 PM
seniorsuperglideE8
Club Member

Strongly recommend take the tour if you are in the area. If you know when you will be in York or just make a road trip to York, buy tickets and schedule a "steel toe tour". When I was working in a factory environment I took it all in as a learning thing. Interesting point is, all the scrap metal cut from parts goes in the basement to be recycled and used again in the manufacturing process. Our guide intentional delayed our tour to observe the line after the workers came back from lunch. Just a super tour.

The Following User Says Thank You to seniorsuperglideE8 For This Useful Post:
timbits588 (12-30-2018)
Old 01-13-2019, 02:12 PM
DaveE
Elite HDF Member

Nice. I worked on a GM assembly line many many (many many many) years ago. Manufacturing processes are something to watch.

The Following User Says Thank You to DaveE For This Useful Post:
hamiltont55 (Yesterday)

Search this Thread
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: