Harley Davidson Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for videos pertaining to Harleys, Racing (Street/Strip)and motorcycle related Interviews.

Idiots? You Be The Judge

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2018, 09:37 AM
Het
Banned
Received 100 Likes on 63 Posts
Default Idiots? You Be The Judge

Probably been posted before. If so, don't watch it.

Old 12-31-2018, 09:44 AM
Iron lHorse
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,374 Likes on 1,161 Posts

This is why they get the name murdercycles !

Old 12-31-2018, 09:53 AM
Spartanden
Club Member

Received 8,248 Likes on 6,008 Posts

they may have skills, but this is totally stupid....especially on the highways with oncoming traffic. would have liked to seen a few offs......

Old 12-31-2018, 09:56 AM
Kingglide549
Banned
Received 969 Likes on 694 Posts

The young and the invincible.

Old 12-31-2018, 09:57 AM
RK_Classic
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 5,573 Likes on 2,513 Posts

Not saying they have more money then brains, but its something, showoff then brains?. Then again don't we all know a person like that?

rk classic

Old 12-31-2018, 10:14 AM
Het
Banned

Originally Posted by Spartanden
they may have skills, but this is totally stupid....especially on the highways with oncoming traffic. would have liked to seen a few offs......
I hear ya'. We used to have a pack of morons in my city that called themselves the 'Starboyz'. They'd rip up and down he highway about 10-12 deep, doing wheelies at about 80-110 mph. for miles at a time It would scare the **** out of you if you weren't used to it. Usually, a car was flying right behind them with someone hanging out the window filming them. They were a menace to society. Haven't seen them in years. Hopefully they've all fell victim to their idiotic ways.

Old 12-31-2018, 10:38 AM
show-n-go
Road Master
Received 185 Likes on 135 Posts

Originally Posted by Het
I hear ya'. We used to have a pack of morons in my city that called themselves the 'Starboyz'. They'd rip up and down he highway about 10-12 deep, doing wheelies at about 80-110 mph. for miles at a time It would scare the **** out of you if you weren't used to it. Usually, a car was flying right behind them with someone hanging out the window filming them. They were a menace to society. Haven't seen them in years. Hopefully they've all fell victim to their idiotic ways.
I met these guys at bike week one year. One of them was in the middle of A1A doing donuts with a gang of cops standing there waiting for him to stop. He stopped when the tire blew. They wrote him a list of tickets and by the time there were done a uhaul truck pulled up, dropped another bike out of the back and off he went with the back tire on fire. These guy's were nuts, but they were the pioneers of stunt riding. Most people did it in parking lots after the starboyz though.

I rode my share of wheelies on my rockets, but I didn't do it on the crowded highway, mainly because i didn't want to get hit by a car if and when I fell.

2 kinds of riders- those that have been down and those that are going down. Once you go down it changes you.

Old 12-31-2018, 10:38 AM
nobodyknowsme
Banned

Received 14,657 Likes on 6,424 Posts

Originally Posted by RK_Classic
Then again don't we all know a person like that?
Nope. nobodyknowsme and I don't know nobody. After seeing this I am convinced now just why I like it my way.

Old 12-31-2018, 03:31 PM
smitty901
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 9,603 Likes on 5,172 Posts

If a person wants to have a rush and put them self at risk you find me saying go for it. What I will not except is when they put others at risk on a public road. When you see them leaving their lane crossing over into on coming traffic. Doing the stunts that are not that hard in traffic along side others is when I say no. They need to be put under the jail for a long time. Do a little wheel on a back country road with no one on it ok we can over look that. Burn out in you driveway any hit your house, That is on you. Want to play dirt racer with you bagger on you property oh heck yea go for it I'll watch that show. Racing through curves and can't sty in your lane maybe you need to crash be fore you kill someone else.

Old 12-31-2018, 09:55 PM
Het
Banned

Originally Posted by RK_Classic
. Then again don't we all know a person like that?

rk classic
I did. For one ride. Guy we used to ride with showed up with his brother. Everyone, about ten of us, were on cruisers, and his bro shows up on a CBR900. Not a problem, until he would lag way far back, then fly by us at 100 mph or better. Did it a few times, and one of the guys flagged everyone over, and told the guy to get his dangerous, a hole brother far, far away from us.

Quick Reply: Idiots? You Be The Judge