Harley Davidson Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for videos pertaining to Harleys, Racing (Street/Strip)and motorcycle related Interviews.

People acting like fools

Old 01-19-2019, 07:48 PM
Czaidan
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default People acting like fools

So, yeah I like watching those videos on youtube, motomadness, motorcycle diaries and the like, but I've not been able to find anyone acting the fool on a triglide. The only thing I find is a guy who puts the rear tires up on purpose for demo purposes.
Does anyone know where to find some crazy people on triglides? They've got to exist, the law of averages says so!

Old 01-20-2019, 01:19 PM
seniorsuperglideE8
Supporter

Received 4,281 Likes on 2,349 Posts

My dealership had a video on their site of them playing in the snowy parking lot. Don't think they still have it.

Old 02-12-2019, 06:25 AM
Hey Man
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 6,989 Likes on 2,814 Posts

Yesterday was a beautiful day for a ride. The sun was shinning, the air temp in Tampa Bay was approaching 80° and I decided to stop at the local dealership to grab a cool beverage. As I was leaving I saw something that I personally thought was a bit foolish. OK a lot foolish. Another fellow was just getting off his bike and he was wearing his helmet and a face mask. Also a heavy leather jacket zipped up tight and full finger leather gloves. His pants were some kind of heavy looking material with what looked like patches sewn into the knees and lace up tactical looking boots.

Now I get the ATGATT fetish but come on. The temps were pushing 80° and there's no way this guy could not be sweating his *** off. Are you gear junkies really comfortable in those get ups? I know that if I was all dressed up like a black leather Michelin Man in that heat I would not be having a good time and it would certainly take all the fun out of the ride. It would likely impair my ability to move around not to mention maybe cause me to pass out from heat stroke. THAT in my book would be foolish. But the outfit did make me chuckle (as it always does) so at least it improved my mood. and I left smiling.

Last edited by Hey Man; 02-12-2019 at 06:26 AM.