Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson Forums (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/)
-   HDForums Mascot (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/hdforums-mascot-53/)
-   -   Wanted: Someone to help transport the mascot - Illinois (Thread closed 2016-10-02) (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/hdforums-mascot/1129995-wanted-someone-to-help-transport-the-mascot-illinois-thread-closed-2016-10-02-a.html)

Firewoman 08-04-2016 07:51 PM

Wanted: Someone to help transport the mascot - Illinois (Thread closed 2016-10-02)

I'll have the mascot and will be in Alton IL on Sept 3rd and am looking for someone to meet me to transport it so it can continue its journey.

Surely someone out there would like to be a part of its travels.

I live pretty much in the middle of Illinois and can take it in any direction if Alton isn't a good meeting site for you.

Redoilokie 08-05-2016 12:46 PM

I can't commit today, but I'll step up as an interested party. If I can make it and get it to Tulsa, it shouldn't be too tough to find someone from OKC then get it moving south toward mud.

Firewoman 08-05-2016 03:09 PM

That would be great!

smitty901 08-05-2016 06:05 PM

Keep me posted . If it does not get moving I can run down and get it to Milwaukee area. Good chance someone can then move it farther.

Firewoman 08-05-2016 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by smitty901 (Post 15388941)
Keep me posted . If it does not get moving I can run down and get it to Milwaukee area. Good chance someone can then move it farther.

If the Oklahoma plan doesn't work out we can plan a meet. Wouldn't that be funny, last time it went from you to me to Duncan. Now it might go from Duncan to me to you.

smitty901 08-06-2016 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by Firewoman (Post 15389496)
If the Oklahoma plan doesn't work out we can plan a meet. Wouldn't that be funny, last time it went from you to me to Duncan. Now it might go from Duncan to me to you.

The idea did cross my mind. It would be even better if I could then pass it to AZ. He passed it to me. I heard from him few weeks ago he was out and about in the north west.

Redoilokie 08-06-2016 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by smitty901 (Post 15390329)
The idea did cross my mind. It would be even better if I could then pass it to AZ. He passed it to me. I heard from him few weeks ago he was out and about in the north west.

This is fine with me. I thought we were looking for a way to move it south to mud. I'll go ahead and make the commitment today if you want it in Oklahoma. If your plan works better just let me know.

mud 08-06-2016 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by Redoilokie (Post 15390438)
This is fine with me.

I thought we were looking for a way to move it south to mud.

I'll go ahead and make the commitment today if you want it in Oklahoma. If your plan works better just let me know.

the important thing is to keep it on the go.

especially after it lived in a sock drawer for near a year.

my thought is that it needs to find its way South.

before the ugly weather sets in in the North.

BombshellZ 08-06-2016 11:58 AM

Excuse the ignorance

I get the idea of a traveling mascot, but what is this mascot? I don't see a picture.

It's not the destination but the journey!

smitty901 08-06-2016 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by Redoilokie (Post 15390438)
This is fine with me. I thought we were looking for a way to move it south to mud. I'll go ahead and make the commitment today if you want it in Oklahoma. If your plan works better just let me know.

What ever it takes to keep it moving .