HDForums Mascot Find out how to be part of the mascot's travels here.

Where is the mascot now? (Updated 2020-09-22)

Old 01-09-2006, 08:11 PM
travisd
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: where is the mascot now?

Hey, get it up to North Dakota and I'll give it a ride on my snowmobile.

Old 01-10-2006, 11:20 AM
Harley Rulz
Banned
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

So is he not a part of this Forum anymore or what?I'm not trying to be an *** but I just wondered why he hasn't posted in a while or why he hasn't let anyone know what's going on with the Mascot.
ORIGINAL: no1likhim

OK guys............Here is the scoop. I got a PM from Skos (Steve) and he wants to get it moving. I need someone from the east Texas area or western La to commit to the 1st weekend in February. ANy takers?

SOmeone step forward and lets get it moving. Skos wants to hand off, lets dont let the ball drop!

Old 01-10-2006, 11:49 AM
Mikeeeeeeeeee
"Moderator & Connoisseur of Ice Cream"
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: harley rulz

So is he not a part of this Forum anymore or what?I'm not trying to be an *** but I just wondered why he hasn't posted in a while or why he hasn't let anyone know what's going on with the Mascot.
ORIGINAL: no1likhim

OK guys............Here is the scoop. I got a PM from Skos (Steve) and he wants to get it moving. I need someone from the east Texas area or western La to commit to the 1st weekend in February. ANy takers?

SOmeone step forward and lets get it moving. Skos wants to hand off, lets dont let the ball drop!
Skos is a regional manager of the firm he works for. Lots of traveling.
As he stated in earlier posts back in October, business is tight for him around the end of the year as well as beginning of the new year. We tried to get it together back before Christmas, and he had just had shoulder surgery and could not make a long trip on a bike. We asked for someone to pick it up close to home for him, and there are several people who could have done that but none stepped up to the plate. No fault of anyone. No finger pointing. Just a busy time of the year. We tried and dropped the ball. If anyone is to blame, let me take the heat. I tried to locate someone close enough to him to take it, but I couldnt.

I know this was a busy time for me as well. I had a Christmas Cantata to put on and practice for. The only riding I got done the entire month of December was back and forth to work and Church.

We all know that this time of year is busy for a lot of people. Skos is going to be out of town for almost the entire month of January. Thats why we tried to get it moving before Christmas. I understand business and having to go out of town. All we need to do is get some people set up between Dallas and here in Montgomery.

There are several people in East Tx and Several in La. All we have to do is plan this out and do it. I will be willing to ride into Miss to pick it up. If no one in between can help, Skos will meet me halfway between Dallas and here. That is a LONG ride, but we will do it.

You guys in La and East Tx get up with us. Skos wants to meet someone the 1st weekend of Feb.

Old 01-10-2006, 02:07 PM
Harley Rulz
Banned
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for the update Mikeeeeeeee!I meant no disrespect for skos.I just wanted to make sure he was still gonna be around the forum.I missed the thread about him being busy for the past few months.I had forgot about the surgery.I hope he's doing well and I also hope we can get the mascot moving.I will help anyway I can.I'm 300 or so miles from him but I'm not afraid of miles so if I can help just let me know.

Old 01-10-2006, 03:25 PM
FreedmRider
Road Captain

Any updated pictures.... Where are the pics from russia. Let's get the info to Mac or Tripper so they can update the travel thread....spring will be here before we know it

Old 01-11-2006, 11:03 PM
Mac11
Road Master

Mascot has been loacted - It is with Skos (Safe and Sound) in North Dallas. If we have anyone in the area or between Dallas and Ruston, Louisiana we are going to try and meet up either the 1st or 2nd week-end in February. If all works then I will have it in Ruston, Louisiana (North Louisiana) and will see which direction we want to go next. Stay tune.

Mac

[IMG]local://upfiles/6239/5279718F27B94097A6BAAEC4D38FBAC4.jpg[/IMG]

Old 01-11-2006, 11:29 PM
Mac11
Road Master

[sm=americanasmiley.gif]Mascot - I'm going to get it - I am going to meet Skos either ther 1st or 2nd week end in February and get it moving east. I will have it in Ruston, Louisiana and will see where we need to move it next. Will keep you posted.

Mac

[IMG]local://upfiles/6239/54118D5889E1469394BECBCAA188F067.jpg[/IMG]

Old 01-12-2006, 12:17 AM
SKJOLD
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If we can get it east to Tallahassee Florida, I can bring it south to the Tampa Bay area unless there is anyone in northern Florida who will take it. If it can be brought to Tampa Bay area by the end of Feb. I can take it east to Daytona during Bike Week where we can link up with everyone on the forum who is going. If we coordinate this right, we can have many members siggies on the mascot for Bike Week.

Old 01-12-2006, 12:20 AM
Mikeeeeeeeeee
"Moderator & Connoisseur of Ice Cream"
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Waiting over here in Alabama. Get it to Tim in St. Lamant and he will meet me in Biloxi. I will carry it home to Montgomery, and then I have folks waiting in the Birmingham area. Then its over to Georgia and then to Fla.

Old 01-12-2006, 02:12 AM
ApeKing
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

I can go to B'ham to get it just let me know when where and so forth.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Where is the mascot now? (Updated 2020-09-22)