HDForums Mascot Find out how to be part of the mascot's travels here.

Where is the mascot now? (Updated 2020-09-22)

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2006, 08:52 AM
Mikeeeeeeeeee
"Moderator & Connoisseur of Ice Cream"
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: where is the mascot now?

ORIGINAL: ApeKing

I can go to B'ham to get it just let me know when where and so forth.

No man........you cant do that. You have to meet em halfway from Bham. They wont get to ride if you ride all the way!!!!

[sm=biker.gif]

Old 01-12-2006, 07:04 PM
Harley Rulz
Banned
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm glad to see that it's gonna get moving again.I've been to Ruston many times and I gotta say it's a beautiful area over there.I love that part of the country.The Mascot is gonna travel through some beautiful country.
ORIGINAL: Mac11

[sm=americanasmiley.gif]Mascot - I'm going to get it - I am going to meet Skos either ther 1st or 2nd week end in February and get it moving east. I will have it in Ruston, Louisiana and will see where we need to move it next. Will keep you posted.

Mac

[IMG]local://upfiles/6239/54118D5889E1469394BECBCAA188F067.jpg[/IMG]

Old 01-13-2006, 04:05 PM
mtgriz
Road Warrior
Received 224 Likes on 158 Posts

PM'd SKOS this morning, 1/13, offering to meet up east of Dallas. I'm near Tyler. From there the plan is to get it over to Shreveport and hook up with mac11 for the trip to Ruston, home of LA Tech. I believe we're going to get that rascal moving. Ken

Old 01-13-2006, 04:28 PM
EK5858
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am in west georgia and will carry it the the north western corner thru to macon. Could meet anyone at the i20 or i85 entrance to Georgia

Old 01-14-2006, 12:14 PM
Mikeeeeeeeeee

ORIGINAL: mtgriz

PM'd SKOS this morning, 1/13, offering to meet up east of Dallas. I'm near Tyler. From there the plan is to get it over to Shreveport and hook up with mac11 for the trip to Ruston, home of LA Tech. I believe we're going to get that rascal moving. Ken
GOod Deal................Tim in St Lamant La has contacted Mac11 and they will meet somewhere in La. Then Tim will meet me and a bunch of guys from work in Biloxi Ms.

Then I make a MASS handoff to the guys from B'ham area. Then its on to Ga and Fla.....................WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-15-2006, 02:50 PM
Tim
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Sounds good to me. Tim

Old 01-16-2006, 02:40 AM
Cool Breeze
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: EK5858

I am in west georgia and will carry it the the north western corner thru to macon. Could meet anyone at the i20 or i85 entrance to Georgia
Hey EK, I'm in Macon. Maybe APEKING could get it from you then on to me or I could get it to him. I won't be able to make it to Daytona this year, but would like to meet up with someone on their way down or when it passes this way. Let me know.

Old 01-22-2006, 08:26 AM
Wolhar
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Hey guys I'm in Spartanburg, SC. Los of members here in the Greenville/Spartanburg area. Just across the SC/Ga border on I-85. We would like to meet up and be part of the mascot move, lots of riders coming South through Spartanburg on the way to Myrtle Beach, SC in May for Bike week. they are meeting up in Tenn/NC with at least one member from Pennsylvania. Would be a great time to get it in Daytona Bike week and then Myrtle Beach,SC for bike week and then on up the Eastern US. Whne are the dates you guys are going to be getting it into Ga?

Old 01-22-2006, 10:55 AM
Mikeeeeeeeeee

ORIGINAL: ******
Whne are the dates you guys are going to be getting it into Ga?
I would be looking for the mascot to be in Ga sometime towards the end of March/ first of April.

Giving everyone a feww weeks leeway on the way over here to me, that would be about right.

Old 01-22-2006, 11:29 PM
SKJOLD
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I recommend we take it east from TX, through Louisiana, Miss, Alabama and then Florida. To make Daytona, we will need to get the Mascot down to Florida by the end of Feb. Then I and several other members here in Florida will carry it to Bike week In Daytona. From there we can move it north through Georgia and have it in Myrtle Beach by May for their Bike week.

ORIGINAL: ******

Hey guys I'm in Spartanburg, SC. Los of members here in the Greenville/Spartanburg area. Just across the SC/Ga border on I-85. We would like to meet up and be part of the mascot move, lots of riders coming South through Spartanburg on the way to Myrtle Beach, SC in May for Bike week. they are meeting up in Tenn/NC with at least one member from Pennsylvania. Would be a great time to get it in Daytona Bike week and then Myrtle Beach,SC for bike week and then on up the Eastern US. Whne are the dates you guys are going to be getting it into Ga?

Quick Reply: Where is the mascot now? (Updated 2020-09-22)