HDForums Mascot Find out how to be part of the mascot's travels here.

The Mascot Is In Effingham, IL-Who Wants It Next?

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2008, 02:58 AM
CSI
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Default RE: The Mascot Is In Effingham, IL-Who Wants It Next?

ORIGINAL: FXSTI Guy

If someone can get it back into Kansas (Topeka or points west) I'll take it south to Dallas (The Colony) Texas...I'm planning a ride that way to see family.
&nbsp\\;
Well let's see.......if we can get Heather to bring it to St. Louis, HDBiker can get it from here, and I will get it from him................
&nbsp\\;
&nbsp\\;
wait............I think that's all been done before!!

Old 07-12-2008, 03:30 PM
wldbill
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: OhioSkully

send it up into indiana and then over to ohio and then on north for a bit and by mid end of summer it will head back south.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; I could help there also as iam planning to go to the Dragon in august.
Are you anywhere near Africa?&nbsp\\; I've done a number of family reunions at one of the rels home on the&nbsp\\; Africa Rd.&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\; Anyway, why not ride over and pickup the Mascot from Terry?&nbsp\\; It would be a great weekend ride.

Old 07-12-2008, 04:07 PM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 154 Likes on 52 Posts

There is an idea. Ill still meet you guys some place in between. Terre Haute is an hour from me. I could also meet you in Plainfield at Indy West. Give me an idea.

ORIGINAL: wldbill

send it up into indiana and then over to ohio and then on north for a bit and by mid end of summer it will head back south.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; I could help there also as iam planning to go to the Dragon in august.
Are you anywhere near Africa?&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; I've done a number of family reunions at one of the rels home on the&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; Africa Rd.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; Anyway, why not ride over and pickup the Mascot from Terry?&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; It would be a great weekend ride.

Old 07-13-2008, 12:21 PM
FXSTI Guy
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Those were the days...

If someone can get it back into Kansas (Topeka or points west) I'll take it south to Dallas (The Colony) Texas...I'm planning a ride that way to see family.
&nbsp\\;
&nbsp\\;Well let's see.......if we can get Heather to bring it to St. Louis, HDBiker can get it from here, and I will get it from him................
&nbsp\\;wait............I think that's all been done before!!
[/quote]

Old 07-14-2008, 05:57 PM
ohiosofttail06
Advanced

&nbsp\\;Skully, if you get it into ohio, I would get it up into the Cleveland area, and then travelling to western maryland and pa in early august. That would move it east more.

Old 07-14-2008, 06:41 PM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Somebody shoot me a pm and tell me where to meet them.

Old 07-17-2008, 03:00 AM
flyingzombie
Novice

I am in toledo ohio, I can get it from dude in Columbus and pass it to dude in Cleveland...

Old 07-18-2008, 09:19 PM
mastery
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: Terry1955

There is an idea. Ill still meet you guys some place in between. Terre Haute is an hour from me. I could also meet you in Plainfield at Indy West. Give me an idea.

ORIGINAL: wldbill

send it up into indiana and then over to ohio and then on north for a bit and by mid end of summer it will head back south. \\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\; I could help there also as iam planning to go to the Dragon in august.
Are you anywhere near Africa? \\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; I've done a number of family reunions at one of the rels home on the \\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; Africa Rd. \\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; \\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ ; \\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; Anyway, why not ride over and pickup the Mascot from Terry? \\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; It would be a great weekend ride.
Backup idea: I could meet you at Indy West. I can take the mascot to the 105th end of August. I can hand it off there to somebody that is coming from far away, and we can get some mileage on it. Let me know if interested.

Old 07-24-2008, 12:34 AM
pr_capone
Tourer

If you start heading South I can take it from you in Wichita and head south to OKC or Tulsa, if someone from TX wants to meet me in the middle we can make the swap there.

Old 07-24-2008, 09:22 PM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Somebody needs to pm me with an idea. I can meet you but I want to get it moving again. Read my first post for my location. Im willing to ride as soon as someone tells me where to meet them.

Quick Reply: The Mascot Is In Effingham, IL-Who Wants It Next?