HDForums Mascot Find out how to be part of the mascot's travels here.

Wanted: Members to carry the Mascot further South and from there to the West....

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2012, 01:43 AM
OldIron61
Tourer
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

How is it headed South? Being in NorthCentral Pa, I could meet someone near the NJ/Pa Border and take it wherever South in Pa/Md, to the next rider. Just need to have some more Intel first. PM me, if I am needed.

Old 07-28-2012, 07:15 AM
nopetrol
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation

If I am following the multiple threads correctly, SCLonghair has it in North Jersey(?). I will PM him to check, then possibly make a plan to move it in a southernly direction. I could meet him next weekend, bring it into South Jersey...? I'm in Cumberland County. That would bring it closer to S.E. Pa, or Delaware. I'd able to meet someone a couple-few hours into De, Pa, or Md. Further if you meet me at a place with good groceries lol. Weather dependant, I can ride fri, sat, or sun. 8541Hog mentioned wanting to see it in or near DC.... not an impossibility for me.

Originally Posted by OldIron61
How is it headed South? Being in NorthCentral Pa, I could meet someone near the NJ/Pa Border and take it wherever South in Pa/Md, to the next rider. Just need to have some more Intel first. PM me, if I am needed.

Old 07-28-2012, 07:30 AM
FXD2003Rider
Administrator Emeritus

Received 867 Likes on 576 Posts

Originally Posted by nopetrol
If I am following the multiple threads correctly, SCLonghair has it in North Jersey(?). I will PM him to check, then possibly make a plan to move it in a southernly direction. I could meet him next weekend, bring it into South Jersey...? I'm in Cumberland County. That would bring it closer to S.E. Pa, or Delaware. I'd able to meet someone a couple-few hours into De, Pa, or Md. Further if you meet me at a place with good groceries lol. Weather dependant, I can ride fri, sat, or sun. 8541Hog mentioned wanting to see it in or near DC.... not an impossibility for me.
I've added your location to the HDForums Mascot Travels Planning Map

Would be great if you manage to coordinate the handovers with SC-Longhair in NJ and 8541HOG in MD.

Perhaps voudoujoe and inthechateau would like to be involved as well?

If you want me to, I could send them a heads up?

Old 07-28-2012, 09:34 AM
nopetrol
Tourer

I have PM dialogue with Sc longhair, so lets see what we can do! He's about 2 1/2 hours north of me, so I'd like to propose a Central Jersey GTG on a Saturday or Sunday morning. A central Jersey diner for breakfast or lunch......??.... SCLonghair and some members talked barbecue in another thread.... a good 'meat & 3' joint in the mid state would be cool.....a GTG would allow some others to meet up...? I could easily get it south or west from me. I live a few minutes from the Del Mem bridge, and only 30 mins south of Philadelphia. Member 8541Hog had expressed interest in having it near DC. I'd be up for meeting him in Baltimore or there abouts. I ride to eat, eat to ride, so any place with food is aight with me! Using these geographical suggestions, I'm open. My only restriction is: I can only ride fri, sat, sun.

Originally Posted by FXD2003Rider

Would be great if you manage to coordinate the handovers with SC-Longhair in NJ and 8541HOG in MD.

Last edited by nopetrol; 07-28-2012 at 09:59 AM.
Old 07-28-2012, 09:47 AM
PnDegc
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How far south do ya want to get it?
We cannot work on short notice but if you want to work it down to NC let us know.
We can get to VA state line on I77 and take it south from there,
Or Raleigh on I40/I85 and south from there to Charlotte, NC or parts hereabout.

Old 07-28-2012, 10:06 AM
nopetrol
Tourer

Originally Posted by PnDegc
We cannot work on short notice but if you want to work it down to NC let us know.
Well, they next 2 that have spoke up are both in the DC/NOVA area. I'd go as far south as Baltimore easy, more for the promise of good food. Anybody a Diners, Drive Inns, & Dives fan? There's quite a few spots Guy has visited in that area. After that area, one of those fellas might could get with you in NC, but I'm bordering on speaking for another man.

It might take a couple few weeks, but we'll make this happen.

Old 07-28-2012, 10:23 AM
FXD2003Rider
Administrator Emeritus

Default Locations added....

Originally Posted by PnDegc
I added your location to the MTPM (Mascot Travels Planning Map)map, as well as the MMPs (Mascot Meeting Points) you mentioned.....

Old 07-28-2012, 10:34 AM
FXD2003Rider
Administrator Emeritus

Originally Posted by nopetrol
...Member 8541Hog had expressed interest in having it near DC. I'd be up for meeting him in Baltimore or there abouts...
I added the possible MMP (Baltimore) to the MTPM

Old 07-28-2012, 11:12 AM
glideridemike
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 261 Likes on 86 Posts

It would be great to see what states the mascot has been to , and when it was in that state. NO reason it can't make it a long ways this summer, but only if people do not let it sit for too long in one place

Old 07-28-2012, 12:07 PM
OldIron61
Tourer
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by FXD2003Rider

Quick Reply: Wanted: Members to carry the Mascot further South and from there to the West....