WANTED-Members to help keep our Mascot moving - Page 34 - Harley Davidson Forums

Go Back  Harley Davidson Forums > General Harley Davidson Forums > HDForums Mascot
Reload this Page >

WANTED-Members to help keep our Mascot moving

HDForums Mascot Find out how to be part of the mascot's travels here.

WANTED-Members to help keep our Mascot moving

Old 05-11-2018, 01:44 PM
bettingpython
Outstanding HDF Member

Guess I should of checked this sooner... We just got back last week. Tulsa to Boston to Niagra Falls back to Tulsa.

I can't believe the mascot is here in Tulsa again, The wife who is also a HDF member will be headed from Tulsa to Calgary, AB Canada and back with her club in August. If someone along that route is interested they need to speak up she could move it that way.

Old 05-24-2018, 08:11 AM
Redoilokie
Club Member
Thanked 2,625 Times in 1,577 Posts

Originally Posted by bettingpython View Post
Guess I should of checked this sooner... We just got back last week. Tulsa to Boston to Niagra Falls back to Tulsa.

I can't believe the mascot is here in Tulsa again, The wife who is also a HDF member will be headed from Tulsa to Calgary, AB Canada and back with her club in August. If someone along that route is interested they need to speak up she could move it that way.
Actually, life has happened and I could use some help getting this thing moving to the NE. I'm not going to be able to make the rally, at least not this year, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to make the NE during riding season. If anyone in the area can get it moving, I'll set up a meet with you.