Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson Forums (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/)
-   HDForums Mascot (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/hdforums-mascot-53/)
-   -   On the road again (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/hdforums-mascot/960029-on-the-road-again.html)

boot1 04-21-2014 11:22 PM

On the road again

I have taken possession of the Mascot from Kevin ( DK Custom Products ) this afternoon.
I am located just outside of Memphis and will be traveling to Oklahoma City will be there on Friday April 25 & 26. I will be in SantaFe, NM on the evening April 27 and morning of April 28. From there we will be traveling backwards on the SantaFe Trail ( mountain route ) thru Kansas City to Independence MO. Finally I will be in Springfield, MO for a couple of days before returning to Memphis.

If you are interested in relieving me of the Mascot send me a PM and we will set something up.

FLYSBY 06-09-2014 04:28 PM

Guys, I'd really like to see the mascot move at the speed of light to get up to the east coast again. Eve hd and I met with chappy and sue this last weekend and if there is any chance we could get it back to him I think it would be an incredible surprise for them both. Any takers bringing it easy or helping me get it near here for a handoff? Had I looked into the whereabouts sooner I could have had the qotr bring it with them. .. they just left here after a visit from georgia and tennessee.
Poor planning on my part but I figured asking would be worth the chance.

LeadSSled 06-09-2014 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by FLYSBY (Post 12839106)
Guys, I'd really like to see the mascot move at the speed of light to get up to the east coast again. Eve hd and I met with chappy and sue this last weekend and if there is any chance we could get it back to him I think it would be an incredible surprise for them both. Any takers bringing it easy or helping me get it near here for a handoff? Had I looked into the whereabouts sooner I could have had the qotr bring it with them. .. they just left here after a visit from georgia and tennessee.

The best that I can tell is that the Mascot is currently in Red Banks, MS and has been for a while. But I don't know who has it in their possesion.

Travel Map

2014-06-10 edit by FXD2003Rider:

The Mascot resides with boot1 in Memphis TN area

Deucedog 06-09-2014 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by FLYSBY (Post 12839106)

I'm in central NJ and would certainly be up for an east coast hand off.

FLYSBY 06-09-2014 06:19 PM

I heArd from Rene today and I believe be said it is in memphis. We Need to get out moving! We are really running out of time to get it back where it needs to go. Anyone is memphis area?

EveHD 06-09-2014 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by FLYSBY (Post 12839492)
I heArd from Rene today and I believe be said it is in memphis. We Need to get out moving! We are really running out of time to get it back where it needs to go. Anyone is memphis area?

Dawn I sent a msg to Boot1 who by his post is the last one to have possession of the mascot. Hopefully we will get an answer soon.

FLYSBY 06-09-2014 07:44 PM

Rene food tell me he has it. Would be nice to try and get someone to hook up with you when u go to Arkansas but I'd really like to see it here before that. I'll be in nh this weekend but I'll go every weekend of I have to or travel wherever else I need to go to get this done.

EveHD 06-09-2014 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by FLYSBY (Post 12839948)
Rene food tell me he has it. Would be nice to try and get someone to hook up with you when u go to Arkansas but I'd really like to see it here before that. I'll be in nh this weekend but I'll go every weekend of I have to or travel wherever else I need to go to get this done.

We still have six weeks before I leave for Arkansas. I will ride with you as far as I need to, to get it done.

FXD2003Rider 06-10-2014 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by Deucedog (Post 12839427)
I'm in central NJ and would certainly be up for an east coast hand off.

Originally Posted by FLYSBY (Post 12839492)
...Anyone is memphis area?...

This (red line) might be a possible LOC (Line Of Communications) from Tn towards NH:

http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/...ps161456a9.jpg

If you check out this map in Google, you'll find members' screen names which enables you to send out PMs asking for help to get the Mascot move North-East.

FLYSBY 06-10-2014 02:14 PM

I guess we will need to post on the qotr and see if our ladies can come thru....again!!