HDForums Mascot Find out how to be part of the mascot's travels here.

Now what?

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2014, 04:21 PM
FXD2003Rider
Administrator Emeritus

Received 867 Likes on 576 Posts

Originally Posted by uklauren
Hopefully some folks from S GA or N FL can get it and bring it down south. Maybe we can get it all the way to Key West this year. The KW poker run is mid Sept - I am not going but perhaps some of the Crew are. Anyway once it gets to Lake Okeechobee I can get to it and see what we can do.
Thanks for chiming in, Lauren!
We made it happen in 2012 so I'm confident we'll succeed once more!

Old 08-14-2014, 10:58 AM
Beak
Road Master
Received 284 Likes on 131 Posts

Got to ride up to "Doc's" in Clermont sometime this month for some bike work. Don't know the exact date yet, still waiting on parts. I could move it down to Cape Coral on my way back.

Old 08-14-2014, 11:55 AM
FXD2003Rider
Administrator Emeritus

Originally Posted by flagirl
I'm up for moving the mascot. I'm in gainesville so could move it from north florida to probably central florida
Originally Posted by Just Dave
I will help. I can go get it in Gainseville from Christine and Get it down to Tampa area.
Originally Posted by Beak
Got to ride to "Doc's" for some work this month. Still waiting on parts so don't know the exact date yet. I can move it from Minneola to Cape Coral on my way back if the timing works out for the rest involved. Will help move in SW Fl anywere.
Will post date when I here from Doc.
Info added...

Old 08-15-2014, 12:43 PM
FXD2003Rider
Administrator Emeritus

Originally Posted by Sefferdog
This is the Fl Crew, things rarely stay on topic.

I can head up towards Atlanta this weekend and meet up with some of those that have it? Maybe meet up around Macon or somewhere? Or farther north if need be?

Great offer, Sefferdog!
Info added to the map...

I'll notify WhiskeyGirl by PM (info copy to you)...

Last edited by FXD2003Rider; 08-15-2014 at 12:55 PM.
Old 08-15-2014, 03:01 PM
WhiskeyGirl
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just sent Sefferdog a PM- have been sick all week and not up to a ride this weekend. Hopefully we can work something else out!

Old 08-15-2014, 03:45 PM
FXD2003Rider
Administrator Emeritus

Originally Posted by WhiskeyGirl
Just sent Sefferdog a PM- have been sick all week and not up to a ride this weekend. Hopefully we can work something else out!
Thanks for the update...heal fast Allison!

Old 08-15-2014, 06:20 PM
Sefferdog
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by FXD2003Rider
Great offer, Sefferdog!
Info added to the map...

I'll notify WhiskeyGirl by PM (info copy to you)...
Currently working towards a meetup. Whisky Girl is sick this weekend, so I am hoping to meet her next weekend. Will keep this thread up to date.

Old 08-15-2014, 06:30 PM
Sefferdog
Outstanding HDF Member

Allison, maybe we can meet up next weekend, 8/23. I can probably come further north if need be.

Old 08-18-2014, 05:40 PM
FLYSBY
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Sefferdog if you get a chance to ride with whiskey, do it! That girl can ride. After riding to ny, she and a veRy few others and I made it to the top of mnt Washington with practically zero visibility, freezing temps, Not to mention rain. Then no matter where our group rode, whiskey was always in the lane covered in pot holes. Did the girl move out of her side of the lane and onto a smoother ride? Nope! ! She rode over each and every one just because she could and if the bike had broken down because of it she had every tool known to man packed up in that bike. .. and I'm not exaggerating. She fixed a flat, carries extra gas, I can't begin to tell you the wonders of this girl.
Anyway, my point is that she ROCKS!! Enjoy your journey and may the mascot bring you everything it has brought to me and more.

Old 08-19-2014, 04:06 AM
Sefferdog
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by FLYSBY
Sefferdog if you get a chance to ride with whiskey, do it! That girl can ride. After riding to ny, she and a veRy few others and I made it to the top of mnt Washington with practically zero visibility, freezing temps, Not to mention rain. Then no matter where our group rode, whiskey was always in the lane covered in pot holes. Did the girl move out of her side of the lane and onto a smoother ride? Nope! ! She rode over each and every one just because she could and if the bike had broken down because of it she had every tool known to man packed up in that bike. .. and I'm not exaggerating. She fixed a flat, carries extra gas, I can't begin to tell you the wonders of this girl.
Anyway, my point is that she ROCKS!! Enjoy your journey and may the mascot bring you everything it has brought to me and more.
I am looking forward to it!

Quick Reply: Now what?