Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

Screamin Eagle Race Tuner HELP!

Old 08-18-2010, 05:47 PM
AZRoy
Stage III
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks TickTock. I was afraid of that

Old 08-19-2010, 09:11 PM
n0useforaname
6th Gear

Well.....here's an update. Flashed my ECM.....completely disabled my bike....took a sledgehammer to the tuner.....took it to Harley....they put a Stage 1 download in for me, and screwed up and only charged me $40.00 So I got my bike tuned for $40.00! YAY! And those Screamin Eagle tuners.....JUNK JUNK JUNK JUNK...... Who makes a tuner that DOESN'T download your stock file in case of something like this happening?? JUNK! If I buy another one it will NOT be a Screamin Eagle!

Old 08-20-2010, 04:17 AM
chiefnourse
Intermediate
Default SE Pro Tuner Help on the clod start.

Looking for some help.
I have a 2009 FLSTSB Cross Bones. I am in the US Navy stationed in Japan. I am tweaking my bike to get it to pass the emissions testing.
I am close but still need to lean out my cold starts.
I have my map maxed out as I can get it but I am still too rich.
Does any one have a crack to let me exceed the program limits?
I am running out of ideas and money trying to get my bike on the road over here.
Please help.
Thanks for your time.
Joe

Old 09-11-2017, 07:57 PM
Timothy S. M. Butler
Stage I
Default Question. I got that same SEPT, 545671

Originally Posted by n0useforaname
Ok...I did searches and can't find what I'm looking for, so here it goes;

I just bought and 07 Street Glide that has an aftermarket intake and Rinehart true duals.....everyone including my plugs is telling me I'm running too lean. The guy I bought it from also bought a Screamin Eagle Race Tuner that he NEVER touched....so last night I installed the software to find it's not simple at all...SO. Is there ANYONE who would be willing to help me, talk to me on the phone, something to help me use this thing? All the Harley dealerships want 400.00 from me...seems kinda crazy to pay 500 for a tuner then another 400 on top of that.. I mean it can't be that hard to change my bike to run Richer for the mods I have....I just don't know how to use the tuner...and the manuals with it is asking for calibration files, etc... which I just don't know... Anyone???!!??? If not, I'm about to sell this thing and get something more simple.....
i bought a 2007 V-ROD VRSCAW and I have the same SEPT (545671) and was wondering if u can give me some information on the cd software so I can locate one for me, what kind of tuner etc or if anyone knows how I can get the software for my tuner. I just added a danmoto exhuast from a V&H and it running just slightly off.